REQ: Lazy lady by Richard Myhill

Marco Zanon

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
Hi everyone :-)

Does anyone have any info and/or the lyrics to "Lazy lady" by Richard Myhil?
Can You please tell me where I can find it?

Thanks - bye :-)

--

Marco Zanon (m.z...@usa.net)
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/6455

worldofg...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2014, 1:11:50 PM1/28/14
Leggo oggi questo vecchia richiesta... Sto cercando da anni il testo di questo brano ma.... Niente!
Ma è proprio impossibile averlo ??

I read today this old request ... I'm trying for years but the text of this song .... Nothing! But is it really impossible?

Please help me

Ian Evans

Feb 18, 2021, 7:26:35 AM2/18/21