I NEED HELP WITH THIS SONG

Heidi Eggers

May 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/30/99
I dont't know who this artist is or the song title.

The refrain goes like....

"I'm the one who wants to be with you, deep inside I hope you'll see
it's true..." either E-mail me or post a reply

The Lyrics Server - Rene Schubert

May 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/30/99
Mr. Big - TO BE WITH YOU

Hold on little girl

Show me what he's done to you

Stand up little girl

A broken heart can't be that bad

When it's through, it's through

Fate will twist the both of you

So come on baby, come on over

Let me be the one to show you

I'm the one who wants to be with you

Deep inside I hope you feel it too [feel it too]

Waited on a line of greens and blues [waited on a line]

Just to be the next to be with you

Build up your confidence

So you can be on top for once

Wake up, who cares about

Little boys that talk too much

I've seen it all go down

Your game of love was all rained out

So come on baby, come on over

Let me be the one to be to hold you

I'm the one who [I'm the one] wants to be with you [yeah]

Deep inside I hope you feel it too [feel it too]

Waited on a line of greens and blues [waited on a line, yeah]

Just to be the next to be with you

Why be alone when we can be together baby

You can make my life worthwhile

I can make you start to smile

When it's through, it's through

Fate will twist the both of you

So come on baby, come on over

Let me be the one to show you

I'm the one who wants to be with you [I'm the one]

Deep inside I hope you feel it too [feel it too]

Waited on a line of greens and blues [waited on a line, yeah]

Just to be the next to be with you

I'm the one who wants [I'm the one] to be with you

Deep inside I [deep inside] hope you feel it too [you feel it too]

Waited on a line of [waited on a line] greens and blues [yeah]

Just to be the next to be with you

Just to be the next to be with you

Ooh

--
The Lyrics Server - Rene Schubert
http://reschubert.notrix.de
Heidi Eggers <"heggers@heggers"@ameritech.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
_ee43.634$0c5...@nntp0.chicago.il.ameritech.net...

Netters

May 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/30/99
Heidi Eggers wrote:

> I dont't know who this artist is or the song title.
>
> The refrain goes like....
>
> "I'm the one who wants to be with you, deep inside I hope you'll see
> it's true..." either E-mail me or post a reply

It's the band Mr. Big
To Be With You

Hold on little girl
Show me what he's done to you
Stand up little girl
A broken heart can't be that bad
When it's through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you

So come on baby come on over

Let me be the one to show you

I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too

Waiting on a line of greens and blues

Just to be the next to be with you

Build up your confidence
So you can be on top for once

Wake up who cares about

Little boys that talk too much
I've seen it all go down
Your game of love was all rained out
So come on baby, come on over

Let me be the one to hold you

Chorus

Why be alone when we can be together baby
You can make my life worthwhile
I can make you start to smile

--
Jeanetta
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Palace/3382/index.html

NBP

May 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/30/99
The song is
"be with you"

"i'm the one who wants to be with you
deep inside your heart you'll feel it too
Lay it on the line ......

Just to be the next to be with you"

The band is one of those early 90's glam-hard rock bands - not poison, but
that kind of thing.
Mr Big, that's who they are.

Mr Big - Be With You

Have fun

NBP

Heidi Eggers <"heggers@heggers"@ameritech.net> wrote in article
<_ee43.634$0c5...@nntp0.chicago.il.ameritech.net>...

Heidi Eggers

May 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/30/99
Heidi Eggers wrote:

> I dont't know who this artist is or the song title.
>
> The refrain goes like....
>
> "I'm the one who wants to be with you, deep inside I hope you'll see
> it's true..." either E-mail me or post a reply
thank you

Sally Ironmonger

May 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/31/99
'To be with you'
Words and Music ERIC MARTIN AND DAVID GRAHAME

Heidi Eggers <"heggers@heggers"@ameritech.net> wrote in message
<_ee43.634$0c5...@nntp0.chicago.il.ameritech.net>...

Jen Nance

Jun 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/1/99
It's called "The next to be with you" and it's by an '80's band. I saw a
commercial about 2 weeks ago on MTV for a CD with that song on it. I can't
remember the band, though. That's the title. They were a band that didn't
stick around for a long time, but I remember the song clearly. In the end
of the song the lead singer says "just to be the next to be with you." and
that's where they got the title from. Watch MTV and VH1 this month because
they've been showing the commercial quite a bit for that CD with all of the
80's rock songs. They show part of that video of the song you are asking
about on the commercial and say the name of the band, etc. "When I see you
smile" by Bad English (John Waite's old band) is also played during the
commercial for the same CD.

Heidi Eggers <"heggers@heggers"@ameritech.net> wrote in article