In a long, white room

Mike Antonucci

Feb 24, 2002, 8:08:07 PM2/24/02
Help - Does anyone know of a late 60s song ( not rock) A piece of lyrics
goes - "In a long, white room, a room that might of been a loft" another
piece " no one complains being there - in a long white room." I've been
looking for this one for years. Thanks Mike mike.an...@cox.net

The 9th Witch

Feb 24, 2002, 9:20:07 PM2/24/02
In a Long White Room
Lyric by Martin Charnin
Music by Clint Ballard, Jr.
© 1968 Edwin H. Morris & Company, A Division of MPL Communications, Inc.

http://www.mplcommunications.com/song_display.asp?songnum=1688

to hear a clip.

Couldn't find lyrics, still looking.

--
T9W

Can't Sleep? Go Shopping! Irish Style
Shaney O'Grady's
http://leprechuan.iwongifts.com
Com and Get It
http://comandgetit.iwonstores.com

Unsolicited email will be subject to a $500 fine.
Unsolicited email from christians will be subject to a fine of 10% of
sender's income.
"Mike Antonucci" <mike.an...@home.com> wrote in message

bluescar...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2016, 5:16:45 PM3/28/16
Dear Mike,

It's a song by Nancy Wilson... Lyric by Martin Charnin... and you can find it on YouTube.

"In A Long White Room" refers to a flying circular (no beginning or no end) Incubatorium. It's not a loft... it's aloft meaning up in the air. It's not earth-bound, which is why no one ever finds it. "We will grow tomorrows flowers in yesterday's pots." refers to the on-board Incubatorium wherein an entire wall of fish tanks contains little fetuses. See picture... Dr. John E. Mack M.D.'s book Human Encounters with Aliens "Abduction" page 141. You've probably been abducted yourself, hence the longing to find the tune. Don't panic... they have been here for over 12,000 years. They are Master Geneticists and are the one's responsible for the manufacture of Homo Sapiens. This is the reason for the "Missing link" and also the reason that the core of every human brain is Reptilian. More if you like.

Michael O'Connor
bluesc...@qwest.net

bhlady...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2018, 8:32:18 AM12/19/18
I curious about this song and it's meaning. Thank you for your information.

DanceQueendq

thedav...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2019, 5:52:08 PM1/2/19
HI! tHIS IS A LONG TIME AFTER YOU ASKED, BUT I JUST SAW IT. First, I would recommend checking on AMAZON Music under Nancy Wilson, the singer who just recently passed away. It was a GREAT recording! It is my belief that it may refer to a white cloud passage into heaven. Not a religious belief on my part, but it does sound as if it might make some lyrical sense. Good luck!

thedav...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2019, 6:58:52 PM7/30/19
On Sunday, February 24, 2002 at 8:08:07 PM UTC-5, Mike Antonucci wrote:
I'm sure you've found it by now, but check into Nancy Wilson. I believe she made the best recording of the song.

thedav...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2019, 7:01:53 PM7/30/19
On Sunday, February 24, 2002 at 8:08:07 PM UTC-5, Mike Antonucci wrote:
I may be way too late, but Nancy Wilson's recording of this is my favorite.

Google Nancy Wilson.

Best,
David C.

Blue Scarecrow Entertainment