Rita Coolidge Love from Tokyo Lyrics

Jorge Contreras

Jul 15, 2002, 1:27:55 AM7/15/02
Hi, I'm looking for the lyrics of "Love from Tokyo" by Rita Coolidge
Please help me . Jorge

laifan chu

Mar 13, 2014, 7:07:45 AM3/13/14
On Monday, 15 July 2002 13:27:56 UTC+8, Jorge Contreras wrote:
> Hi, I'm looking for the lyrics of "Love from Tokyo" by Rita Coolidge
> Please help me . Jorge

"Love from Tokyo".
Someone said they heard you might be headed for Peking
You were gone one morning, no one even saw you go
Just a line you dropped us from your isle of shining dreams
"SAYONARA for a while. Love from Tokyo."
Oh, how can I get a message through?
ANATAWA SUTREKIYO ---all I can say
I'm still saving all my love for you
Oh I miss you so. I miss you so---Baby
You'll find out what my love means oh
One day you'll realize
UTUKUSHIKI HITO oh
I'm the one that you need by your side
Oriental girl has skin like silk and ivory
Peek into the mystery behind her almond eyes
Dream away but, when you wake alone, come home to me
I'm the one who'll never leave
Never say goodbye
Once you find out what you're searching for
ANATAWA SUTEKIYO--all I can say
When you come back knocking on my door
I'll be here. I'll be here----Baby
You'll find out what my love means Oh....
One day you'll realize
UTSUKUSHIKI HITO oh....
I'm the one that you need by your side