ID Req: NewWave/Alt/80s "Your First, Your Last, Your Everything" TIA

Adrian

Jul 16, 2002, 4:39:14 PM7/16/02

SyrenSilly

Jul 16, 2002, 6:28:17 PM7/16/02

Adrian <astrilchukNO!SPAM!@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:Sv%Y8.19661$WsS....@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com...

I can think of First and Last and Always by Sisters of Mercy, could that be
it?
If not, do you have any more lyrics to it?

Adrian

Jul 16, 2002, 7:18:44 PM7/16/02
Sorry, it isn't Sisters of Mercy. I don't recall anymore lyrics because as
I was listening to the song on the radio and I didn't think I'd need more
than that line to find it :S The song was playing on a retro/80s/90s/new
wave dance radio show in Toronto called "Edge 102 Live To Air from Wiskey
Siagon".

The song sounded similar to songs by Icehouse if that helps. For all I know
it could be Icehouse.

Thanks

"SyrenSilly" <michele...@verizon.net> wrote in message

SyrenSilly

Jul 16, 2002, 10:24:19 PM7/16/02
Adrian, this one is tough. Every reference to it I can find is either 1)
The title of an ablum by Maryanne (I didn't see that song in the list of
songs) or 2) "some old lyric" I'll keep looking tho.

Adrian <astrilchukNO!SPAM!@rogers.com> wrote in message

Bamboobobj

Jul 17, 2002, 10:23:14 AM7/17/02
>Subject: ID Req: NewWave/Alt/80s "Your First, Your Last, Your Everything" TIA
>From: "Adrian" <astrilchukNO!SPAM!@rogers.com>
>Date: Tue, Jul 16, 2002 16:39 EDT

Adrian,

could it be:

You're the First, the Last, My Everything
written by Peter Radcliffe, Tony Sepe, Barry White
recorded by Barry White
appears on the album "Ally McBeal: For Once In My Life"

We got it together, didn't we?
Nobody but you and me.
We got it together, baby.

My first, my last, my everything,
And the answer to all my dreams.
You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star.
My kind of wonderful, that's what you are.

I know there's only, only one like you
There's no way they could have made two.
You're, you're all I'm living for
Your love I'll keep for evermore.
You're the first, my last, my everything.

In you I've found so many things,
A love so new, only you could bring.
Can't you see if you,
You'll make me feel this way,
You're like a first morning dew on a brand new day.

I see so many ways that I can love you,
'Till the day I die....
You're my reality, yet I'm lost in a dream.
You're my first, my last, my everything.

[instrumental]

I know there's only one, only one like you
There's no way they could have made two.
Girl, you're my reality.
But I'm lost in a dream,
You're the first, you're the last, my everything.

Regards,

Bob

Adrian

Jul 17, 2002, 10:58:18 PM7/17/02
Unfortunately its not Barry White. Maybe a remake of his song?

"Bamboobobj" <bambo...@aol.com> wrote in message

Dawn

Jul 18, 2002, 5:00:07 AM7/18/02

"Adrian" wrote

> Unfortunately its not Barry White. Maybe a remake of his song?

Black Legend remade "You see the Trouble With Me". I think they may have
also re-jigged that one too.

Dawn

Michael

Sep 20, 2002, 11:03:57 PM9/20/02
It's by Endgames, called First Last for Everything

"Your first, your last, for everything, you're everything."

ange...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2016, 9:23:02 PM6/6/16
I think this is the same song I'm trying to find. I heard it not too long ago and thought they said it was by a one hit wonder from Toronto called Endgame. I have been trying to locate this song for years. Strangely enough I called the station and the announcer who has introduced the song had no idea what I was talking about. Ugh. I think it goes 'you're first. You're last. You're anything and everything.' I could be wrong. It is possibly a remake of the Barry white song. I'd love to find it.

mindful...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2017, 3:34:22 PM6/25/17

mikes...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2018, 9:47:58 AM12/23/18