Merry Christmas to Mr. Lawrence

Avis

Sep 26, 2001, 12:11:39 PM9/26/01
Do anyone know what is the title of the song sang by the little boy in
the film "Merry Christmas to Mr. Lawrence"(starring David Bowie)? It
would be great if some one knows the lyrics also. :-)

Keith

Sep 26, 2001, 2:59:38 PM9/26/01
I have the DVD, I'll post later tonight when I have listened to it again.

--
Keith

keith.g...@btinternet.com
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/oman/58/index.htm
"Avis" <0000...@hkbu.edu.hk> wrote in message

Avis

Sep 27, 2001, 12:50:52 PM9/27/01
Thanks a lot!! :-D
Avis

Keith

Sep 28, 2001, 3:55:05 PM9/28/01
It is called Ride, Ride, Ride (Celliers' Brother's Song) composed by Stephen
McCurdy. Info from:

http://oswald.pages.de/disc/sakamoto/details.html

Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence
Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence 4:34 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
Batavia 1:18 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
Germination 1:47 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
A Hearty Breakfast 1:21 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
Before The War 2:14 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
The Seed And The Sower 5:00 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
A Brief Encounter 2:23 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
Ride, Ride, Ride (Celliers' Brother's Song) 1:03 (Music: Stephen McCurdy)
The Flight 1:29 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
Father Christmas 2:00 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
Dismissed 0:10 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
Assembly 2:16 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
Beyond Reason 2:01 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
Sowing The Seed 1:53 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
23rd Psalm 2:00 (Traditional)
Last Regrets 2:40 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
Ride, Ride, Ride (Reprise) 1:04 (Music: Stephen McCurdy)
The Seed 1:02 (Ryuichi Sakamoto)
Forbidden Colours 4:42 (Ryuichi Sakamoto & David Sylvian)

Celiers Junior sings it 3 times. Each time he only sings this small portion.

Ride, ride through the day,
Ride through the moonlight.
Ride, ride through the night.

For far in the distance,
Burns the fire
For someone who has waited long.

Keith

keith.g...@btinternet.com
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/oman/58/index.htm

Avis

Sep 29, 2001, 12:46:33 PM9/29/01
Thank you so much for the lyrics and the information ~~~ ^_^
Hope I can find the soundtrack for this film~

Avis

LANDO BUZZANKA

Oct 29, 2020, 5:07:29 PM10/29/20

LANDO BUZZANKA

Oct 29, 2020, 5:07:54 PM10/29/20
El sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2001 a la(s) 11:46:33 UTC-5, Avis escribió:
gracias! thanks!