Adios, King.

Will Dockery

Nov 10, 2013, 9:43:06 AM11/10/13
"Passion--REALISM--realism was the key. The records were letters. Real
letters from me to certain other people. Who had and still have basically, no music, be it verbal or instrumental to listen to. [...] I'd harbored hope that the intelligence that once inhabited novels or films would ingest
rock, I was, perhaps, wrong." -Lou Reed

No, Lou Reed... those of us who followed your sound & vision know you nailed it, time after time, & opened the doors for so many of us to make a stab at a fusion of song & story, and we will keep banging the door.

Adios, King.

"Shadowville Speedway / Will Dockery & Henry Conley" - http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/8798172

— reading Visions of Cody.