Roy Atkinson

knott...@my-deja.com

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00
Does anyone in this group know Roy Atkinson, and where he might be
these days? He's a singer/songwriter/musician who used to play a lot
of Lightfoot and sing it really well also, as well as writing his own
stuff. He was in upstate New York the last I heard, and would love to
find him again. (this was in the late '70s, early '80s..) If anyone
knows of him, please let me know. Thanks!

Barbara

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

ch...@my-deja.com

Aug 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/30/00
all you needto do as gfor somany other searches is go to www,google.com
then entr roy atkinson and hey presto there is the mans' home page at
http://www.dardan.com/roy/
In article <8ogten$pjl$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

jimjayhaw...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2018, 1:16:40 PM7/21/18
On Tuesday, August 29, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, knott...@my-deja.com wrote:
> Does anyone in this group know Roy Atkinson, and where he might be
> these days? He's a singer/songwriter/musician who used to play a lot
> of Lightfoot and sing it really well also, as well as writing his own
> stuff. He was in upstate New York the last I heard, and would love to
> find him again. (this was in the late '70s, early '80s..) If anyone
> knows of him, please let me know. Thanks!
>
> Barbara
>

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

He is on LinkedIn and Twitter, now working in IT and Customer Service