UN Climate Summit

David Dalton

Sep 23, 2019, 6:59:37 PM9/23/19
They sentenced me to twenty years of boredom
For trying to change the system from within
I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“‘And if you don't love me now/You will never love me again

David Dalton

Sep 23, 2019, 7:03:41 PM9/23/19
On Sep 23, 2019, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.233985D70C...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> They sentenced me to twenty years of boredom
> For trying to change the system from within
> I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them
> First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

I forgot to mention that that was by Leonard Cohen.

David Dalton

Sep 24, 2019, 1:21:36 AM9/24/19
On Sep 23, 2019, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.233986CC0C...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Sep 23, 2019, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.233985D70C...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > They sentenced me to twenty years of boredom
> > For trying to change the system from within
> > I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them
> > First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin
>
> I forgot to mention that that was by Leonard Cohen.

Jennifer Warnes also did a very good version.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“‘The lighthouse lures the old dissenters/Retired pirates, lonely