They sentenced me to 28 years of boredom

David Dalton

Aug 6, 2023, 12:51:07 AM8/6/23
August 6, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(Friendship Day/Gossip Day/Hiroshima Day/Psychic Day/Sister's Day)

1:41 a.m. : no hits after 4 hours, which means that (J2) and
(MJ) have not been in progress. And even [B] in general is
not done, and induced belly pop test spell responses have
not been delivered.

FULL RESET, nothing is done/on/in-progress.

I won't try again unless [B] is done up front.

I won't try again unless I am released from the low years
first (before [B]).

My low years have lasted over 27.5 years now, which rounds
up to 28, which is twice the less common 14 and four times
the more common 7, which is referenced in

Seven years your right, under a flagstone, in a quagmire,
Without food, without taste, but the thirst you ever torturing,
The law of the judges your lesson, and prayer your language:
And if you like to return
You will be, for a time, a Druid, perhaps.
(Ancient Irish Poem)

The ten judges (my eight main deities and pMars and pVenus)
unanimously agree that I can come out of the low years now.

Goddess released me from the low years 1:59 a.m. -->

When I get a closure (P) for that I won't believe it unless
I notice some significant changes, such as a return of my
flowing creativity, perhaps centred clarity with +2 mood,
and perhaps a return of my matchmaking ability.

Check alt.religion.druid for further updates.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

teslaStinker

Aug 10, 2023, 2:05:59 PM8/10/23
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> Wrote in message:r
> August 6, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.(Friendship Day/Gossip Day/Hiroshima Day/Psychic Day/Sister's Day)1:41 a.m. : no hits after 4 hours, which means that (J2) and(MJ) have not been in progress. And even [B] in general isnot done, and induced belly pop test spell responses havenot been delivered.FULL RESET, nothing is done/on/in-progress.I won't try again unless [B] is done up front.I won't try again unless I am released from the low yearsfirst (before [B]).My low years have lasted over 27.5 years now, which roundsup to 28, which is twice the less common 14 and four timesthe more common 7, which is referenced inSeven years your right, under a flagstone, in a quagmire,Without food, without taste, but the thirst you ever torturing,The law of the judges your lesson, and prayer your language:And if you like to returnYou will be, for a time, a Druid, perhaps. (Ancient Irish Poem)The ten judges (my eight main deities and pMars and pVenus)unanimously agree that I can come out of the low years now.Goddess released me from the low years 1:59 a.m. -->When I get a closure (P) for that I won't believe it unlessI notice some significant changes, such as a return of myflowing creativity, perhaps centred clarity with +2 mood,and perhaps a return of my matchmaking ability.Check alt.religion.druid for further updates.-- https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Your the one that helps the devil. That's why your bored. And I
got news for you. When you hit flames you will living up. In the
pits of hell.
--
Daniel

David Dalton

Aug 10, 2023, 11:53:40 PM8/10/23
On Aug 10, 2023, teslaStinker wrote
(in article <ub38u5$f3fq$1...@dont-email.me>):

> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> Wrote in message:r
> > August 6, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.(Friendship Day/Gossip
> > Day/Hiroshima Day/Psychic Day/Sister's Day)1:41 a.m. : no hits after 4
> > hours, which means that (J2) and(MJ) have not been in progress. And even
> > [B] in general isnot done, and induced belly pop test spell responses
> > havenot been delivered.FULL RESET, nothing is done/on/in-progress.I won't
> > try again unless [B] is done up front.I won't try again unless I am
> > released from the low yearsfirst (before [B]).My low years have lasted over
> > 27.5 years now, which roundsup to 28, which is twice the less common 14 and
> > four timesthe more common 7, which is referenced inSeven years your right,
> > under a flagstone, in a quagmire,Without food, without taste, but the
> > thirst you ever torturing,The law of the judges your lesson, and prayer
> > your language:And if you like to returnYou will be, for a time, a Druid,
> > perhaps. (Ancient Irish Poem)The ten judges (my eight main deities and
> > pMars and pVenus)unanimously agree that I can come out of the low years
> > now.Goddess released me from the low years 1:59 a.m. -->When I get a
> > closure (P) for that I won't believe it unlessI notice some significant
> > changes, such as a return of myflowing creativity, perhaps centred clarity
> > with +2 mood,and perhaps a return of my matchmaking ability.Check
> > alt.religion.druid for further updates.
>
> Your the one that helps the devil. That's why your bored. And I
> got news for you. When you hit flames you will living up. In the
> pits of hell.

After I die perhaps I will be a purely energy being and will
gladly live in a hot environment such as the sun or the
Earth’s core. :-) Tesla may have provided clues to
possible energy someones inhabiting both

And I am getting hit from two sides here, from atheist
Kevrob (just on alt.atheism) and from theist you on
all these groups.