Re: Leonard Cohen Tribute

Will Dockery

Feb 13, 2018, 1:19:53 PM2/13/18
I cover some Leonard Cohen from time-to-time, here's one that turned out
good, I think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CymJp0QEFEU

"Famous Blue Raincoat" (Leonard Cohen Cover) Will Dockery with the
Shadowville All-Stars, from a tribute show to Leonard Cohen.

Musician credits on "Famous Blue Raincoat":

Will Dockery - vocals
Eileen D'esterno - guitar & vocals
Randy Dameron - guitar
Jim - bass