"then we take..." Moscow

1 view

David Dalton

May 9, 2023, 12:19:07 AM5/9/23
"They sentenced me to 20 years of boredom
For trying to change the system from within
I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin"

The first popthrough covered Manhattan and London and lots more.

The 39th popthrough covered Berlin and Moscow and lots more,
and was just applied.

For more information see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage and
the thread "Goddess makes a move again" on alt.religion.druid,
or, if that attempt fails, later threads on there.

"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me/I will walk into
the fire until its heat doesn't burn me/And I will feed the fire" (S. McL.)