Jimmy Page admits Homosexual lifestyle

Ghtjdd

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
Jimmy Page has come out of the closet. He has admitted several encounters with
Robert Plant! "We have grown very very close over the last year." Says the one
time guitar-god.

fire...@webtv.net

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
hahahahahahahaha!!!!
good one. hmmmmmm......if Pagey is gay because he & Robert have gotten
"very, very close" over the last year of touring, what does that make
me? y'see, i have gotten very, very close to my webtv, my vcr, and my
audio recording equiptment---in fact, i'd probably go into a deep
depression if they "left" me. oh dear, should i seek professional help?
or should i just have Robert "punish" me some more?
the firecown

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
"My lyrics are more me than anything you've heard about me from the
waist down........Certainly if there's any raping or looting
about...it's done with the best possible taste, I suppose."
-------Robert Plant, 1974
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Visit my Zepsite at
http://members.tripod.com/~thegloaming/musiclz.html
My tape list at
http://members.tripod.com/~thegloaming/tapelist.html
Or my home site at
http://members.tripod.com/~thegloaming/index-2.html
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
In article <19990223162818...@ng139.aol.com>, ght...@aol.com
(Ghtjdd) wrote:

What the hell do you mean by ONE - TIME guitar God?

Go play with your stumps!

-mercy

Lee McCauslin

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99

fire...@webtv.net wrote in message
<17894-36D...@newsd-103.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

hahahahahahahaha!!!!
good one. hmmmmmm......if Pagey is gay because he & Robert have gotten
"very, very close" over the last year of touring, what does that make
me? y'see, i have gotten very, very close to my webtv, my vcr, and my
audio recording equiptment---in fact, i'd probably go into a deep
depression if they "left" me. oh dear, should i seek professional help?
or should i just have Robert "punish" me some more?
the firecown

Ewwwww, you technophiliac! (Don't the sharp corners and circuit boards
hurt? Or is that part of the allure?) ;o)

Lee
:o)

Rangas

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
Well, there's the proof we've been waiting for. Stephen Davis, put that
in the next edition of your book, you could probably write a whole
chapter just based on that line.
--
Rangas.................
ICQ: 21534148

Pfunk103

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
< y'see, i have gotten very, very close to my webtv, my vcr, and my audio
recording equiptment---in fact, i'd probably go into a deep depression if they
"left" me. [what does that make me?]>
Pathetic?
:)

Jasmin2635

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
One-time guitar god? NOW I'm upset! ( hmm, now where DID I put that
valium....)

Francis Miller

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99

Ghtjdd <ght...@aol.com> wrote in message

>Jimmy Page has come out of the closet. He has admitted several encounters
with
>Robert Plant! "We have grown very very close over the last year." Says the
one
>time guitar-god.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOWOWO
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHWOWOWOWOHEWHEHEHEHEHEH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Please,please stop....HAHAHAHAH
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHOWEWEWEWEW
HAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHHEHEHAHAHHEHEHAHAHAHAHHEH
HEhehehahahahehehehahaha................hehe...........hahahah....he....ha..
..hehe
hahahah.......................................................whew, thats a
good one.

Wait, what did you say????
ONE TIME GUITAR GOD. BLASPHEMY

Frank

Cheloveck

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
Welp, I know we are being baited here, but...

isn't it possible that they did once have a 'relationship'? I mean, they lived
together in Wales... for several months... alone as I understand it... no
electricity... in the sexual peak of their lives... during a very experimental
time... boys will be boys...

it might be my imagination, but some of the 'artistic' tension between them in
TSRTS could partially be sexual... I spoke recently to a musician who was
definitely straight/hetero. about how he felt a sort of spiritual connection to
this other fellow he was performing with onstage, and was a bit weirded out by
it. I am sure that Jimmy and Robert felt similarly connected-- they had to be.
Robert's voice and Jimmy's guitar interweaving-- kind of acoustically erotic,
ya know? Creating music with someone can be a very potent experience. In all
those years of touring, the opportunity didn't arise for something more to
develop? I am not saying that it did happen, I am saying that it could have
happened.

Led Zep generally attracted/attracts more mainstream types than, say, the
audience that got into Bowie, for instance, where such issues were assumed. I
am surprised no one has brought this topic up for serious discussion,
actually... It will be interesting to see the responses, who is or isn't
tolerant...

Cheerios,
Camille in CA=Chel...@aol.com
Last show: Which One's Pink? & Led-Zepagain @ Scruffy O'Sheas, Marina Del Rey,
CA-- Really cool!
Last records played:
Pink Floyd- Zabriskie Point Soundtrack

Christie Reimer

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
On 24 Feb 1999 13:12:36 GMT, chel...@aol.com (Cheloveck) wrote:

<snipped>

>Led Zep generally attracted/attracts more mainstream types than, say, the
>audience that got into Bowie, for instance, where such issues were assumed. I
>am surprised no one has brought this topic up for serious discussion,
>actually... It will be interesting to see the responses, who is or isn't
>tolerant...

Actually--it *has*! Try Deja News and search for the thread called
"Plant's Sexuality" and its offspring. Lots of interesting
discussion!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"The cup is raised, the toast is made yet again
One voice is clear above the din
Proud *Christiane one word my will to sustain
For me the clouds once more do spin."

Lyrics from "All My Love"
*apologies to Robert for the name switch!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Cheloveck

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
<<From: rei...@idcomm.com (Christie Reimer)
Date: Wed, Feb 24, 1999 08:44 EST

>am surprised no one has brought this topic up for serious discussion,
>actually... It will be interesting to see the responses, who is or isn't
>tolerant...

Actually--it *has*! Try Deja News and search for the thread called
"Plant's Sexuality" and its offspring. Lots of interesting
discussion!>>

Yes, I should have included the word 'recently'-- I haven't seen anything on
the topic since I joined ca. beg. of Nov. Sorry! :)

Z3DSDEAD

Feb 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/25/99
Why does everybody always assume that if two males (or females) are living
together, and circumstances are peculiar, that sex HAS to be involved.
So they lived in the same flat, and had no electricity, and were in their prime
sexual years, does that automatically have to result in sex?
I'm not saying that they didn't do it, or that it is even hard to believe, but
just because they are guys that might get aroused at the drop of a hat, doesn't
mean that they fucked each other.
Humans do have some degree of restraint, though few bother to use it or at
least that's the impression I get from the shit on the TV like Jerry Springers'
guests.

Now there's a prime example of people who will fuck ANYTHING or ANYBODY under
similar circumstances.

Stephen.

.

*<*<*As I walk down the highway all I do is sing my song*>*>*
*<*<*as the train that passes by, helps the rythem move along*>*>*
*<*<*there is no doubt the voice is clear is strong it's oh so strong*>*>*>

Jasmin2635

Feb 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/25/99
Well said Stephen, I for one think it's ridiculous to even speculate about the
whole matter.

Z3DSDEAD

Cran Angel

Feb 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/25/99
>From: chel...@aol.com (Cheloveck)

>Welp, I know we are being baited here, but...
>
>isn't it possible that they did once have a 'relationship'? I mean, they
>lived
>together in Wales... for several months... alone as I understand it... no
>electricity... in the sexual peak of their lives... during a very
>experimental
>time... boys will be boys...

ANYTHING is possible. But I highly doubt Jimmy and Robert ever resorted to
rutting on each other.
:) Elonna (: (remove iTOSspam from email)

"So I close my eyes softly
Til I become that part of the wind
That we all long for sometime...yeh." SLN

fire...@webtv.net

Feb 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/25/99
okay, first let me say----i have grown emotionally attached to my
electronics, however, i do not find them sexually exciting---not even
when the boys are on the tv screen.

having defended my poor, misunderstood co-dependence problem, i shall
now move on to the matter of being alone in Wales. even in the most
non-populated areas of N. Wales, there are pubs. (trust me, i've been
there---and i think i found them all! <G>) and at said pubs, there are
people---even female-type people. so i don't think Page & Plant would
have needed to look to either themselves, or the local sheep (sorry,
just had to) in order to find release for their sexual yearnings. on a
personal note, i spent 2 weeks in a tent, without electricity & etc.,
with a member of the same gender, and although our relationship became
closer, there was nothing sexual about it---we just "trolled" the local
pubs looking for hot, young Welshmen (not that we were ever
successful......LOL). i'm sure that the guys were just as capable of
going ISO female companionship, if the need arose (sorry again).
fireclown

Neal Richardson

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
They were not alone when they stayed at Bron-Yr-Aur. They had a roadie and
Plant's dog.

--
neal.ri...@cwix.com
ICQ: 8781347

fire...@webtv.net wrote in message
<22651-36...@newsd-103.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

Christie Reimer

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 01:18:35 GMT, "Neal Richardson"
<neal.ri...@cwix.com> wrote:

>They were not alone when they stayed at Bron-Yr-Aur. They had a roadie and
><<<Plant's dog.>>>

*No one* go there!!! Strider was a collie, and I am once and forever
the protector of all collies! He was loved--but not *that* way!!

(The roadie, however, will need to get his own defender.)
:)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Joe C. Hecht

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
Neal Richardson wrote:

> They were not alone when they stayed at Bron-Yr-Aur. They had a roadie and
> Plant's dog.

A 4 way?

Joe
--
Joe C. Hecht
http://home1.gte.net/joehecht/index.htm

NL Zwolle

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
the stupidity continues

Joe C. Hecht

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
NL Zwolle wrote:

> the stupidity continues

the stupidity continues with your post as well<g>

Z3DSDEAD

Feb 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/27/99
I thought that was in Montana

MsRobPlant

Feb 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/27/99
>>but just because they are guys that might get aroused at the drop of a hat,
doesn't
mean that they fucked each other.<<

But would that be *erotic* or WHAT? LoL.

-Shannon

Aislinne3

Mar 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/11/99
Am I mistaken or didn't their families go with them at Bron-Y-Aur, even for
awhile?

edgall

Mar 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/13/99
this is so lame - please quit beating this dead dog...

SINBADOHIO

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
well to add to your stupid site about jimmys homosexual lifestyle......HES
FREAKING MARRIED AND HAS A KID YOU IDIOT
bye

JNance1973

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
well to add to your stupid site about jimmys homosexual lifestyle......HES
FREAKING MARRIED AND HAS A KID YOU IDIOT
bye

==========================
So is David Bowie. What's yer point?

AlsoRain

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
who cares? jeff beck is gay, too, and what's the difference?
Rain
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

ZOSOGOOD

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
>who cares? jeff beck is gay, too, and what's the difference?
>Rain

Well, i don't know about Jeff Beck but Jimmy Page is NOT gay! LOL, this was the
funniest thing. Led Zeppelin, Page especially, has always been linked to
beautiful women, and SEX, SEX, SEX, that is what Zeppelin was all about, MUSIC,
DRUGS, AND SEX. Jimmy a fag!! oh god, get a life dude.

love_me...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
In article <19990325211553...@ng-fq1.aol.com>,

jnanc...@aol.com (JNance1973) wrote:
> well to add to your stupid site about jimmys homosexual lifestyle......HES
> FREAKING MARRIED AND HAS A KID YOU IDIOT
> bye

Jasmin2635

Apr 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/20/99
::rolling eyes:: Let this thread end once and forever please, it's so very
childish.

ackley...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2017, 1:09:37 PM11/24/17
Who cares about whether JP & RP were involved.All this idle speculation is irresponsible and completely unnecessary. We will continue to honor these two exceptional artists and love their brilliant music.

soullea...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2018, 7:15:53 PM1/11/18
On Tuesday, February 23, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Ghtjdd wrote:
> Jimmy Page has come out of the closet. He has admitted several encounters with
> Robert Plant! "We have grown very very close over the last year." Says the one
> time guitar-god.

I am not so interested in the conversation taking place as I am continuing a thread that is nearly twenty years old. I mean, I wonder if these people remember writing what they wrote some 20 years ago. Likely not. I wonder where they are now. Mhmm interesting.

eddie...@gmail.com

May 5, 2019, 7:38:41 PM5/5/19
Pretty obvious when you see them being interviewed they are like a couple of old theatre queens. Same with Deep Purple. Come across as total fairies.
But do what. What’s really interesting is how gays are so damn creative! Better people than homophobes esp the ones who justify it with religion!

eddie...@gmail.com

May 5, 2019, 7:40:38 PM5/5/19
Well fire @ if your trying to insert any of those components into your anus you might have a problem?😅

eddie...@gmail.com

May 5, 2019, 7:47:46 PM5/5/19
Even that fat arsed ugly manager of Led Zepplin had a voice like a girl. Wish they never made that dumb movie and realised come backs should be left to Jesus!
Message has been deleted

putinthe...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2020, 7:42:42 PM4/1/20
On Tuesday, February 23, 1999 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Ghtjdd wrote:
> Jimmy Page has come out of the closet. He has admitted several encounters with
> Robert Plant! "We have grown very very close over the last year." Says the one
> time guitar-god.

Nothing that Occult, Crowley "do what though whilst" obsessed, kidnapping, pedophile does surprises me.

darr...@aol.com

Apr 2, 2020, 2:08:51 PM4/2/20
On Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 7:38:41 PM UTC-4, eddie...@gmail.com wrote:

> Pretty obvious when you see them being interviewed they are like a couple of old theatre queens. Same with Deep Purple. Come across as total fairies.
> But do what. What’s really interesting is how gays are so damn creative! Better people than homophobes esp the ones who justify it with religion!

Remember Plant's famous limp-wristed hand twirl?ehe The British always had effeminate ways. Has no bearing on their sexuality - it's parochial mannerisms. While Plant was the adonis of Zep, he now looks like Maggie Smith. ehe -D, "If I played guitar, I'd be Jimmy Page. All the girlies I like are underage" - BEASTIE BOYS, umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYers.."It does have a psychological sort of impression on me. Despite the fact that we can play for 18,000 people in Chicago, it's far more important to do better in New York" - ROBERT PLANT

putinthe...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2020, 12:13:05 PM4/5/20
On Tuesday, February 23, 1999 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Ghtjdd wrote:
> Jimmy Page has come out of the closet. He has admitted several encounters with
> Robert Plant! "We have grown very very close over the last year." Says the one
> time guitar-god.

The only 1 I haven't read anything negative about was JPJ, The rest, Total creeps

furyii...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2020, 10:27:43 PM4/25/20
On Tuesday, February 23, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Ghtjdd wrote:
> Jimmy Page has come out of the closet. He has admitted several encounters with
> Robert Plant! "We have grown very very close over the last year." Says the one
> time guitar-god.

Jimmy Page is the Chuck Norris of R&R. No way I am saying that word anywhere near his name.

darr...@aol.com

May 1, 2020, 12:54:02 PM5/1/20
If such is the case, then Hendrix must be the Bruce Lee of R&R! eh Why not go for the best when analogizing Page? Acting wise, Chuck was worse than Bruce. eh

sto29...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2020, 11:58:00 PM7/10/20
On Tuesday, February 23, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Ghtjdd wrote:
> Jimmy Page has come out of the closet. He has admitted several encounters with
> Robert Plant! "We have grown very very close over the last year." Says the one
> time guitar-god.

Who gives a Rats Ass..Music Song Play on my Friends

lanell

Aug 16, 2023, 2:47:34 PM8/16/23
On Thursday, March 25, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, SINBADOHIO wrote:
> well to add to your stupid site about jimmys homosexual lifestyle......HES
> FREAKING MARRIED AND HAS A KID YOU IDIOT
> bye
NO! Jimmy Plant is not married! He does have a G/F ---34 yrs old and he is 79!

MIYAHZ _

Jan 10, 2024, 10:58:39 AMJan 10
On Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 7:38:41 PM UTC-4, eddie...@gmail.com wrote:
> Pretty obvious when you see them being interviewed they are like a couple of old theatre queens. Same with Deep Purple. Come across as total fairies.
> But do what. What’s really interesting is how gays are so damn creative! Better people than homophobes esp the ones who justify it with religion!
FINALLY SOMETHING THATS NOT 1999 HOLY SHIT DUDE