Coverrdale & Page "Take A Look At Yourself"

W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Net

Dec 29, 2020, 8:37:15 AM12/29/20
Why at least in America, "Take A Look At Yourself" was ignored as a
single I'll never understand. I simply love this song, easily the best
song on the album. I can only hope that you both continue on as a duo
in some form. I want you to know both of you give me a sense of
empowerment. Especially you Coverdale. :-)

I've covered many a Whitesnake song since Christmas 2020 and plan once
my voice is rested to follow suit with "Take A Look At Yourself" and
Zeppelin songs. In the mean time,

https://reverbnation.com/williammahler

"Here I Go Again", "All Or Nothing", "Crying In The Rain", "Slow An
Easy" you might believe to be you singing Coverdale, but it's all with
total respect due to listening to you.

My personal life has experienced total upheaval beyond measure I would
not wish on anyone.

But due to the power of music, YOUR music and Gods awesome gift of
voice in me, I've struggled on to success.

With respect,

William Mahler :-)