Re: Looking for Name of Song the Robert Plant did at 1993 Concord Tour - Robert-Plant-ConcordFestival1993-missing-song.mp4 [8727K]

Will69

Jun 4, 2020, 7:48:53 PM6/4/20
On 19 Apr 2020, Will69 wrote
(in article<0001HW.244C245E01...@news.usenetserver.com>):

> This isn’t specifically a zeppelin question, but I’m looking for the name
> of a song that Robert Plant did. This song was part of Robert Plant's set
> list near the middle of the 1993 Concord Pavilion concert (After singing "In
> the Mood" and before singing "Calling to You"). Can anyone name this song,
> and who originally wrote it? Sometimes Robert mixed in some blues classics
> into some phrases of his songs, but I can't identify this one. Please help!

Hi all,
I finally got the answer. (Don’t ask me how, but it was a long, arduous
process!). For anyone interested,

"It was a jam from the middle of ‘In The Mood’ which they played
differently every night
It’s not an actual song, but there might be elements of other songs that
Robert songs during it.” Phill, keyboard player on the album.

Will69

Jun 8, 2020, 8:52:26 PM6/8/20
On 5 Jun 2020, Will69 wrote
(in article<0001HW.2489BFE300...@news.usenetserver.com>):
For anyone interested, the live concert can be found here:
https://archive.org/details/FateofNations-Concord