Zep In The Media

darr...@aol.com

Mar 14, 2020, 9:20:00 PM3/14/20
Tonight's American Idol auditions had Lionel Richie comparing a contestant's voice to Robert Plant. Glad to see that Mr. Pop & Motown digs Zep! eh BTW, I came upon it during a channel surf. I don't watch that shlock! eh -D, "I can't help feeling sorry, though, for an inventor who got cheated out of having his name identified with his creation. The dirigible airship, supposedly the creation of Count Zeppelin, was actually the brainchild of an obscure Jewish inventor, David Schwarz, in 1892. Before he could make his trial flight he died, and Count Zeppelin bought the patents from his widow. If life were fair, we would really point up to the sky whenever we see a Zeppelin and yell out, "There's a Schwarz!" eh And of course then the Rock group would also have to be known as Led Schwarz!" ehee - THE COMPLETE IDIOT'S GUIDE TO JEWISH HISTORY & CULTURE BY RABBI BENJAMIN BLECH