Kylie - new single/album...

Paul Hyett

Apr 20, 2010, 12:09:53 PM4/20/10
UK release dates :

Single June 28
Album Aphrodite July 5

A brief taster of the single 'All My Love'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrbyT_N7ELU

Sounds like a certain #1 to me - it should totally kick the ass of all
the rap-shit around ATM!

Plus there'll be sod-all competition in mid-summer, so that should make
it even easier...
--
Paul 'Charts Fan' Hyett

Robbie

Apr 20, 2010, 1:43:47 PM4/20/10
Paul Hyett wrote:
> UK release dates :
>
> Single June 28
> Album Aphrodite July 5
>
> A brief taster of the single 'All My Love'...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrbyT_N7ELU
>
> Sounds like a certain #1 to me

From a 30 second clip with no vocals?

- it should totally kick the ass of all
> the rap-shit around ATM!
>
> Plus there'll be sod-all competition in mid-summer, so that should make
> it even easier...

Probably why it was picked as the time for her comeback, her label
previously did this in 2000.
--
Robbie

Chris Brown

Apr 20, 2010, 2:50:03 PM4/20/10

"Robbie" <ngrob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Paul Hyett wrote:
>> UK release dates :
>>
>> Single June 28
>> Album Aphrodite July 5
>>
>> A brief taster of the single 'All My Love'...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrbyT_N7ELU
>>
>> Sounds like a certain #1 to me
>
> From a 30 second clip with no vocals?

That seems an odd choice.

> - it should totally kick the ass of all
>> the rap-shit around ATM!

Hey, maybe she's going to bust some rhymes over that.

>> Plus there'll be sod-all competition in mid-summer, so that should make
>> it even easier...
>
> Probably why it was picked as the time for her comeback, her label
> previously did this in 2000.

I wonder if that album's recouped yet?

Chris

Paul Hyett

Apr 21, 2010, 2:05:17 AM4/21/10
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 at 19:50:03, Chris Brown
<extrem...@yahoospam.com> wrote in uk.music.charts :

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrbyT_N7ELU
>>>
>>> Sounds like a certain #1 to me
>>
>> From a 30 second clip with no vocals?
>
>That seems an odd choice.

Maybe they haven't finalised the single version yet?

>> - it should totally kick the ass of all
>>> the rap-shit around ATM!
>
>Hey, maybe she's going to bust some rhymes over that.

Don't even *think* that... :p

>>> Plus there'll be sod-all competition in mid-summer, so that should
>>>make it even easier...
>>
>> Probably why it was picked as the time for her comeback, her label
>>previously did this in 2000.
>
>I wonder if that album's recouped yet?

Who said it hadn't?
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham (change 'invalid83261' to 'blueyonder' to email me)

Paul Hyett

Apr 21, 2010, 2:03:20 AM4/21/10
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 at 18:43:47, Robbie <ngrob...@hotmail.com> wrote
in uk.music.charts :

>Paul Hyett wrote:
>> UK release dates :
>> Single June 28
>> Album Aphrodite July 5
>> A brief taster of the single 'All My Love'...
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrbyT_N7ELU
>> Sounds like a certain #1 to me
>
>From a 30 second clip with no vocals?

Because people don't know her voice by *now*? :p

Seriously though, it sounds like a return to the kind of upbeat sound
which has been most successful for her in the past.

Besides, it's *Kylie*, so I'm bound to predict it for #1, regardless...

>> Plus there'll be sod-all competition in mid-summer, so that should
>>make it even easier...
>
>Probably why it was picked as the time for her comeback, her label
>previously did this in 2000.

But arguably, she needs that less now than she did then.

Chris Brown

Apr 21, 2010, 2:12:12 PM4/21/10

"Paul Hyett" <vidc...@invalid83261.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> From a 30 second clip with no vocals?
>>
>>That seems an odd choice.
>
> Maybe they haven't finalised the single version yet?

If they haven't even recorded it yet, maybe it's a bit early to go making
too many predictions.

>>> - it should totally kick the ass of all
>>
>>Hey, maybe she's going to bust some rhymes over that.
>
> Don't even *think* that... :p

It'd be like the Brits again.

>>> Probably why it was picked as the time for her comeback, her label
>>> previously did this in 2000.
>>
>>I wonder if that album's recouped yet?
>
> Who said it hadn't?

Some of the articles I read around the time of Fever. Of course, reflected
glory from that might well have pushed it into profit.

Chris

Paul Hyett

Apr 22, 2010, 1:56:02 AM4/22/10
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 at 19:12:12, Chris Brown

>>>That seems an odd choice.
>>
>> Maybe they haven't finalised the single version yet?
>
>If they haven't even recorded it yet, maybe it's a bit early to go
>making too many predictions.

Surely it's safe to make *some* predictions about a new *Kylie* single!

For a start, it'll be a cast-iron certainty to be T5 at very least...

Kevin Russell

Mar 4, 2012, 1:40:50 AM3/4/12
On Wednesday, 21 April 2010 16:03:20 UTC+10, Paul Hyett wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 at 18:43:47, Robbie <ngrob...@hotmail.com> wrote
> in uk.music.charts :
>
> >Paul Hyett wrote:
> >> UK release dates :
> >> Single June 28
> >> Album Aphrodite July 5
> >> A brief taster of the single 'All My Love'...
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrbyT_N7ELU
> >> Sounds like a certain #1 to me

Don't you feel like a goose?

Paul Hyett

Mar 4, 2012, 1:07:52 PM3/4/12
On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 at 22:40:50, Kevin Russell <kvr...@gmail.com> wrote
in alt.music.kylie-minogue :

>On Wednesday, 21 April 2010 16:03:20 UTC+10, Paul Hyett wrote:
>> On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 at 18:43:47, Robbie <ngrob...@hotmail.com> wrote
>> in uk.music.charts :

>Don't you feel like a goose?

Not really, as I didn't write the above.

Besides, I prefer turkey anyway... :p