.Kylie Minogue: Enjoy Yourself (Collector's Edition LP/2CD/DVD)

http://www.top-500.com

Dec 26, 2014, 8:05:54 AM12/26/14
.Kylie Minogue: Enjoy Yourself (Collector's Edition LP/2CD/DVD)
www.top-500.com

By popular demand, PWL are delighted to reissue "ENJOY YOURSELF", the
classic 1989 album from the undisputed princess of pop, KYLIE MINOGUE.
Digitally remastered from the original studio tapes, this reissue marks the
very first time the album has been back in print in the UK since its
original release. "ENJOY YOURSELF" was originally released in October 1989
and found Kylie consolidating the phenomenal international success of her
partnership with PWL and the Stock Aitken Waterman team. Going four times
platinum, the album gave Kylie a second chart-topping LP and continued her
uninterrupted run of hits with "Hand On Your Heart" (#1), "Wouldn't Change A
Thing" (#2), "Never Too Late" (#4) and "Tears On My Pillow" (#1). A limited
pressing, this lavish, heirloom-quality LP-size box set is the ultimate
must-have item for the dedicated fan, containing: - A unique picture disc
vinyl LP of the original 10-track album in a special die-cut cover. - A
remastered and expanded 2CD and DVD (NTSC) set in individual deluxe card
sleeves and a special slipcase. - A souvenir fold-out poster and set of six
memorabilia postcards. - An outsized 48-page book containing many classic
images, discography, full lyrics and new sleeve notes.

Disc 1:
1. Hand On Your Heart
2. Wouldn't Change A Thing
3. Never Too Late
4. Nothing To Lose
5. Tell-Tale Signs
6. My Secret Heart
7. I'm Over Dreaming (Over You)
8. Tears On My Pillow
9. Heaven And Earth
10. Enjoy Yourself
11. Especially For You
12. All I Wanna Do
13. Just Wanna Love You
14. We Know The Meaning Of Love
15. Hand On Your Heart - The Great Aorta Mix
16. Wouldn't Change A Thing - Your Thang Mix
17. Never Too Late - Extended Version
18. Tears On My Pillow - Extended Version
19. Especially For You - Extended Version

Disc 2:
1. Hand On Your Heart - The Heartache Mix
2. Wouldn't Change A Thing - The Espagna Mix
3. I'm Over Dreaming (Over You) - Extended Remix
4. We Know The Meaning Of Love - Extended Version
5. Tears On My Pillow - 12" Remix
6. Especially For You - Original 12" Mix
7. All I Wanna Do - Extended Version
8. Hand On Your Heart - Smokin' Remix
9. Wouldn't Change A Thing - Yoyo's 12" Mix
10. Especially For You - Original 7" Mix
11. Hand On Your Heart - Video Mix
12. Wouldn't Change A Thing - The Espagna Mix Edit
13. Never Too Late - Oz Tour Mix
14. I'm Over Dreaming (Over You) - 7" Remix
15. Hand On Your Heart - Dub

Disc 3:
1. Especially For You - Promo Video
2. Hand On Your Heart - Promo Video
3. Wouldn't Change A Thing - Promo Video
4. Never Too Late - Promo Video
5. Tears On My Pillow - Promo Video
6. Especially For You - Wogan
7. Especially For You - Top Of The Pops
8. Hand On Your Heart - Top Of The Pops
9. Wouldn't Change A Thing - Wogan
10. Wouldn't Change A Thing - Top Of The Pops
11. Never Too Late - Going Live
12. Never Too Late - Top Of The Pops

Disc 4:
1. Hand On Your Heart