Re: IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY

winston

Oct 16, 2006, 5:54:22 AM10/16/06
"seek ye first the kingdom of god, then All things shall be added unto you".

"mike" <mcolli...@msn.com> wrote in message
> hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my
heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a hole
in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix so i am
asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have insurance so if
you have a paypal account please look into your heart and donate a dollar or
two my paypal emial is mcolli...@msn.com i need around 20,000 dollars usd
to have the surgery done. This is my last resort for money i have tried
goverment agencies family and friends and to my dissapointment nothing
happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much mike collins

> 1?Vx0 C
I.Aj.pZl!Oq.quWuCsuG)$4i?dJ,7\*yP#I1NmN]"]=KZ%cC.DQ-B_5#qHr@C&W=UF?$,5V2o?3\
mc(L]4BHf$/bPO-Q

Grinner

Oct 16, 2006, 8:18:31 AM10/16/06

"winston" <bea...@rule.com> wrote in message

> "seek ye first the kingdom of god, then All things shall be added unto
> you".

Shall we add unto you a millstone and drive you into the river for x-posting
?
We kinda didn't have to see any of it until you x-posted it to aml-z, you're
just a bad, halfwit.

David Heemskerk

Oct 16, 2006, 1:50:19 PM10/16/06

>> "mike" <mcolli...@msn.com> wrote in message
>>> hello i always figured this would never happen to me but
>>> my
>> heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a
>> hole
>> in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix so i
>> am
>> asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have insurance so
>> if
>> you have a paypal account please look into your heart and donate a dollar
>> or
>> two my paypal emial is mcolli...@msn.com i need around 20,000 dollars
>> usd
>> to have the surgery done. This is my last resort for money i have tried
>> goverment agencies family and friends and to my dissapointment nothing
>> happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much mike collins

- too bad, i feel sorry for you
-don't have any money, spend it every month on health insurance and spam
blockers.

good luck