About "Thoughtless"-Video

Tobias Küster

Aug 18, 2002, 3:54:11 PM8/18/02
Can anyone tell me, what's the blurred word on the 'Most likely to...'-page
in the yearbook? Well, I'm not even sure wheather it really was blurred,
maybe I just need new glasses... It's the last word under the girl's
picture, '...take a [?]', IIRC.
Any guesses?

chris

Aug 18, 2002, 4:31:32 PM8/18/02
...take a shit
"Tobias Küster" <tobias....@t-online.de> wrote in message

Tobias Küster

Aug 19, 2002, 5:01:42 AM8/19/02
> > Can anyone tell me, what's the blurred word on the 'Most likely
> to...'-page
> > in the yearbook? Well, I'm not even sure wheather it really was blurred,
> > maybe I just need new glasses... It's the last word under the girl's
> > picture, '...take a [?]', IIRC.
> > Any guesses?

> ...take a shit

Hm, not very nice... But thanks!

chris

Aug 19, 2002, 5:11:08 AM8/19/02
I know but i think that's what it is.

"Tobias Küster" <tobias....@t-online.de> wrote in message

Hibeko Nojima

Aug 20, 2002, 11:13:33 PM8/20/02
I dont know but Jon was elected "Most Likely To Own A Morgue" maybe that was
it!

zerofactor

Aug 26, 2002, 9:23:55 PM8/26/02

Tobias Küster <tobias....@t-online.de> wrote in message

I thought it was "Take a hit..." since the video revolves around the preppy
guys beating up the only person that is truly himself.

mans...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2016, 2:37:03 AM11/25/16
take a gun
in the prom he should have come in and start shooting them
as the lyrics: "all my friends, are gone, they die, they all scream, and cry"
but u can't put this in the video, encourages teen killing...