What will become of AMK in 2013?

Brett Banditelli

Jan 11, 2013, 1:30:47 AM1/11/13
<3

urvi...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2018, 5:37:45 PM4/16/18
On Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 10:30:47 PM UTC-8, Brett Banditelli wrote:
> <3

It was a pretty stellar year by all accounts

Brett Banditelli

Apr 17, 2018, 8:32:33 AM4/17/18
</3

towni...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2018, 1:15:07 AM11/23/18
On Friday, 11 January 2013 17:30:47 UTC+11, Brett Banditelli wrote:
> <3

I can't believe newsgroups haven't made a comeback with someone writing some cool integration between social media and the old newsgroup system. There is so so so much gold on alt.music.kmfdm from the 90's I would love to be served up from time to time without having to search through 20+ years of spam hehe.