When alt.music.kmfdm was the bomb and a huge part of my daily life.

towni...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2018, 1:12:35 AM11/23/18
I'm just reminiscing the old days when alt.music.kmfdm was the place to be to meet up with like-minded people, review music, movies and culture together and gossip about everything KMFDM. I even remember someone taking an alt.music.kmfdm to a concert. I wonder how many years before someone reads this?...at least Google has kept the old newsgroup network alive :-)

Brett Banditelli

Nov 24, 2018, 1:54:46 AM11/24/18
On Thursday, November 22, 2018 at 10:12:35 PM UTC-8, mrcodeine wrote:
> I'm just reminiscing the old days when alt.music.kmfdm was the place to be to meet up with like-minded people, review music, movies and culture together and gossip about everything KMFDM. I even remember someone taking an alt.music.kmfdm to a concert. I wonder how many years before someone reads this?...at least Google has kept the old newsgroup network alive :-)

I have google alerts.