рдЕрдм Google Groups, рдпреВрдЬрд╝рдиреЗрдЯ рдлрд╝реЛрд░рдо рдореЗрдВ рдирдИ рдкреЛрд╕реНрдЯ рдХрд░рдиреЗ рдпрд╛ рдЙрд╕рдХреА рд╕рджрд╕реНрдпрддрд╛ рд▓реЗрдиреЗ рдХреА рд╕реБрд╡рд┐рдзрд╛ рдирд╣реАрдВ рджреЗрддрд╛ рд╣реИ. рд╣рд╛рд▓рд╛рдВрдХрд┐, рдпреВрдЬрд╝рдиреЗрдЯ рдлрд╝реЛрд░рдо рдореЗрдВ рдореМрдЬреВрдж рдкреБрд░рд╛рдирд╛ рдХреЙрдиреНрдЯреЗрдВрдЯ рджреЗрдЦрд╛ рдЬрд╛ рд╕рдХрддрд╛ рд╣реИ.

PAUL STANLEY WEARS A WIG!!!

6,365 рдмрд╛рд░ рджреЗрдЦрд╛ рдЧрдпрд╛
рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реЗ рдЧрдП рдкрд╣рд▓реЗ рдореИрд╕реЗрдЬ рдкрд░ рдЬрд╛рдПрдВ

Luke

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
10 рдЬрдире░ 2001, 5:59:13 pm10/1/01
рдИрдореЗрд▓ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛
I saw him play on MTV UNPLUGGED and am convinced the man wears a longhair
wig. Can you verify this? I bet he's bald!!!

Steamer

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
10 рдЬрдире░ 2001, 6:38:33 pm10/1/01
Luke wrote:

> I saw him play on MTV UNPLUGGED and am convinced the man wears a longhair
> wig. Can you verify this? I bet he's bald!!!

He does wear a wig, but I don't think he's bald. His hair is probably just
short on top.

*** REMOVE THE '~' TO REPLY BY E-MAIL! ***

The Watcher

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
10 рдЬрдире░ 2001, 7:47:23 pm10/1/01

"Luke" <cyber...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I saw him play on MTV UNPLUGGED and am convinced the man wears a longhair
> wig. Can you verify this? I bet he's bald!!!

Like this is new news! HA! He and Gene have been wearing these ridiculous
wigs for years. I loved how Paul cut off all his hair for Phantom then two
weeks later after the final Phantom show, there he is with this incredible
boof of hair on his head. It is quite laughable!

Misty

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
11 рдЬрдире░ 2001, 7:36:51 am11/1/01
рдИрдореЗрд▓ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛
WEAVE!!!!!!!!! He just wears weave pieces of longer hair woven into his
own... It's feels and looks more natural to wear and it grows out so when
his hair is back to size you won't even know lol. It works better than wigs,
nowadays all of celebrity world wears weaves...
Misty

Luke <cyber...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Steve

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
12 рдЬрдире░ 2001, 2:48:53 am12/1/01
рдИрдореЗрд▓ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛
I believe even in the 70's and 80's they also wore wigs...

"Luke" <cyber...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Dr. Bonser

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
11 рдЬрдире░ 2001, 3:21:50 pm11/1/01
рдИрдореЗрд▓ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛
After Phantom Paul was "officially wearing a wig" on the PC tour/Reunion
stuff...however unofficially he's had one for quite some time. If you have
the Second Coming video/DVD check out the rehearsal scene where Paul is
playing that carnival theme before launching into God Of Thunder (where Ace
is piss-fartin' around)...Pauls hairline is way back near the top of his
head. You can go even further back and it explains why he was wearing the
purple head band when they all cut their hair for Music From The Elder.
Also look at the genetics, his father is bald too.

As for Gene, go as far back as 1975 and you'll see a well advanced,
receeding hairline (how else do you think he fitted those batwing designs on
his face). Have a close look and see how high his hairline really is...its
way back...even then when he was in his 20s.

"Luke" <cyber...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Loren Sanders

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
12 рдЬрдире░ 2001, 9:10:28 pm12/1/01
рдИрдореЗрд▓ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛

"Dr. Bonser" wrote

> As for Gene, go as far back as 1975 and you'll see a well advanced,
> receeding hairline (how else do you think he fitted those batwing designs
on
> his face). Have a close look and see how high his hairline really
is...its
> way back...even then when he was in his 20s.

Hate to burst your bubble on this one, but it's pretty well known that in
the 70's Gene actually shaved his hairline back further to extend the
make-up and look more menacing. Paul has always had a high forehead, even in
the "old" days, but he isn't actually bald. Gene may be getting really thin
(or even shiny) on top recently though, since he's taken to wearing a toupee
in public (sans make-up) lately. It is a rug, no way would anyone have a
weave look as bad as the one he was sporting at an awards show recently. I
have never been able to figure out why guys with the most $, who are too
vain to be bald, buy the cheapest looking rugs though. Makes no sense at
all.

Loren

Gavin Freedman

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
12 рдЬрдире░ 2001, 11:10:40 pm12/1/01
рдИрдореЗрд▓ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛
Yeah, Gene definitely wore a wig in the Animalize era. If you look at
the photo in the album as well as the Animalize Live video you'll see
he's wearing a wig... it's terrible! Anyway, this was due to him acting
in movies and obviously needing short hair.

--
From Gavin Paul Freedman
ICQ - 11674647

The Silent Man

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
15 рдЬрдире░ 2001, 1:22:15 am15/1/01
рдИрдореЗрд▓ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛
Wow, someone just discovered something that we all knew for a long time...

Paul Stanley has often worn a wig, even when he had his hair long.
Sometimes he just didn't want to muck it up too much with all the hairspray,
etc., that would go into making his hair look like it does on stage. His
"natural" hair style, the way it seems to fall, is more like what he had
during the Revenge-era. Then, when he did Phantom of the Opera, he cut his
hair short, and until it grew back, he wore a wig on the tour.

"Luke" <cyber...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Tom V

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
16 рдЬрдире░ 2001, 12:36:30 pm16/1/01
рдИрдореЗрд▓ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛
Once Paul and Gene hear the way you all are talking about
them, they're gonna flip their wigs--- oops! Um.. I didn't
just admit that. Umm can we edit that out? Please back
up the tape.

"The Silent Man" <kpo...@whidbey.net> wrote in message

petey...@webtv.net

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
17 рдЬрдире░ 2001, 9:00:50 pm17/1/01
рдИрдореЗрд▓ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛
Look at the 6 min. clip appearance of Gene in
''Trick-Or-Treat'',1986,thats his real hair,Hes been wearing those wigs
and woven hair pieces since the Animalize Tour,1984...as for Paul,its
gotta be one of those woven in types too,for proof,look at the
beginnning of the Charleston,W.Va. 2000 show,where the band steps ot of
shuttle van backstage,Pauls got the same ''Phantom"" haircut,2 hrs.
later Hes onstage with full Destroyer hair...Hes been wearing those
since around Crazy Nights era...its the same ''real-hair'' types shipped
in from overseas so I hear,check out Stevie Nicks since 1997,shes
definitely got them in...the stylists do a great job with all of them...

Luke

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
20 рдЬрдире░ 2001, 6:12:11 pm20/1/01
рдИрдореЗрд▓ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛
Ok now that we have sussed out their heads, is there any truth to the rumour
that the boys wore merkins????

<petey...@webtv.net> wrote in message

squate.c...@gmail.com

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
7 рдордИ 2018, 6:24:03 pm7/5/18
рдИрдореЗрд▓ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛
Ok guys I just came across this conversation and do t like stepping on people's toes everyone e is entitled to his opinion. Agree.
BUT
What would you say if you paid several hundred dollars for tickets and KISS came out playing New York Grove, and they all looked like Phil Collins head with makeup on!!!!!
That would kind of put a damper on the evening wouldn't it???

Besides anything else what does ya'lls hairline look like at 20- then at 45?????? I myself are blessed with thick hair that grows excessively fast, leases with it all I can say but every guy in my family already nearly bald cept round bottom of their heads. You know people can't control what GOD gave them ya know. Lol. But it is what it is. God bless hv a good one

randygo...@gmail.com

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
12 рдЕрдкреНрд░реИрд▓ 2020, 2:28:37 pm12/4/20
On Wednesday, January 10, 2001 at 5:59:13 PM UTC-5, Luke wrote:
> I saw him play on MTV UNPLUGGED and am convinced the man wears a longhair
> wig. Can you verify this? I bet he's bald!!!

well i know for fact he does because at one his concerts he does his famous head moves and wig came flying off..

benba...@gmail.com

рдирд╣реАрдВ рдкрдврд╝реА рдЧрдИ,
10 рдЬреВрди 2020, 1:49:57 am10/6/20
рдИрдореЗрд▓ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓рд╛