2 people holding sign on back of Alive!...male or female?

Carl Hardwick

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
I've been having a discussion with people at my office. **For 24 years** I
have always believed (and still do)
that the 2 people holding the homemade poster on the back of the first
Alive! album are **girls**.

The woman in my office ALL say they are guys with long hair. 2 men (and me)
say they're girls, while 1 man (in his 20's)
says they are guys.

ARE THEY GIRLS OR GUYS?

Carl

Matthew McKernan

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
They're guys.

4 of 6 - 1

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
I always thought they were girls. Not really sure, and never much thought of
it. Though one of them reminds me of a girl I knew when I was growing up.

LATER!

--
4 of 6 - 1

Antti

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
male

~TiNa~

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Even I knew they were guys when I first saw it.

Dana Spatz

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Looks like two girls to me. Check out the necklace on the person on the
right.
~TiNa~ wrote in message
<20813-37...@newsd-141.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

Tony M.

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Never any doubt,they are young boy's 13-14

redux

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
They're guys. In fact, there is a KISS magazine out there, though the name
escapes me, that had an interview with the two guys like 15 years later or
something.
----------
In article <26448-37C...@newsd-252.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

MT

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
They are male. They were interviewed in "Rock Scene" magazine in the 80s

Carl Hardwick <NOSP...@keyway.net> wrote in message

~TiNa~

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
Yes,guys wear jewelry! It was the '70's,guy's had long hair then
too.Those two are just very "pretty" boys.Guess they should have snapped
the more masculine type,maybe with beards,so they wouldn't confuse
people. This is all I'm posting on this one.Know need to keep it (post)
alive,just to damn silly.

WGYRŽ

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
MALES

°*AnGeL*°

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99

-What About Me Poll-
What do you think about me?

Current Results

Kevin

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
Dig the cut of the t-shirt on the blonde on the left... I'm pretty sure
that's a woman. The one on the right? You'd have a pretty convincing
argument for either male OR female on that one... I just don't know. But
given what little I know about 70s dress fads for rockers, I would probably
tend to think it's a guy on the right.

--
Chaos, Panic & Disorder- My Work Here Is Done

Kevin
eld...@earthlink.net

Firehouse

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
In article <7qhrt5$j25$1...@oak.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, "Kevin" <eld...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Dig the cut of the t-shirt on the blonde on the left... I'm pretty sure
>that's a woman. The one on the right? You'd have a pretty convincing
>argument for either male OR female on that one... I just don't know. But
>given what little I know about 70s dress fads for rockers, I would probably
>tend to think it's a guy on the right.

Well being from "the 70's" that doesn't mean shit, but, I think it's two guys.
There is no signs of breasts, nail polish, trimmed eye brows and women dress
like that in the 70's, but us cool guys did! LOL to me that picture makes the
statement "heh, we're fags!" look at the guy 2nd row right side, I think he
just wants to beat them up! They probably only 15-16 years old too.

Dave

WGYRŽ

Sep 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/1/99
They are BOTH males, note the flannel shirts overlaying their t-shirts (Head
garmets), girls don't dress like this! Isn't it obvious they are two young
stoners? I used to dress exactly like these two MALES when I was their age!

Since we are on the subject of the back cover of ALIVE! I have a question.
Has anyone else been told that it's really a Bob Segar concert and the photo
was arranged and they gave the kids the sign to hold?

BTW how many people does Cobo Hall hold? Looks like a ton of people,
f*cking 5 levels + the floor!

Kevin <eld...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Dig the cut of the t-shirt on the blonde on the left... I'm pretty sure
> that's a woman. The one on the right? You'd have a pretty convincing
> argument for either male OR female on that one... I just don't know. But
> given what little I know about 70s dress fads for rockers, I would
probably
> tend to think it's a guy on the right.

Don Moore

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
I too always thought they were girls. I looked again, and still would
swear they are.

However, others have introduced resonable doubt.

Anyone have a link to a site with the album back available so we can
all look at it at the same time?

RICK REESE

Sep 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/3/99
HEY! Let's put this one to rest. Yes, they are guy's! Starline
present's KISS magazine 1987, page 24 shows the photo of the 2 guy's
with Gene and Paul [taken backstage before a show during the Animalize
tour ] Their names are :
Bruce Redoute and Lee Neaves.
Glad I could help..................

KISS RULES !
RICK

redace

Sep 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/3/99

RICK REESE wrote in message
<5274-37...@newsd-252.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

KISS RULES !
RICK

Thank you!! I new they were guys, we just needed someone with the proof. I
heard somewhere (having a brain fart right now) that KISS found these guys
again and gave them tickets for the reunion show. If anyone can back THIS
up, fill us in on the details!

Lori =^.^=
~The opinions expressed here are not those of my employer, my spouse, my
cats, or myself...But they are the opinions of Elvis as revealed to me
through the medium of my pet hamster, Lee Harvey Oswald.~

Don Moore

Sep 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/3/99

Terri Bey

Sep 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/3/99
I had the pleasure of meeting Lee Neaves at the New Years eve show in
Detroit. cool dude.

Keep Rockin'
Terri Diane Bey and Ace Frehley the beagle

Ace Frehley and Freddie Mercury RULE and That's the BOTTOM LINE CAUSE
Terri Diane Bey SAID SO!!!!!

Please Visit my page dedicated to Ace Frehley at:

http://community.webtv.net/Alydace/TERRISCOMETAPage

redace

Sep 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/3/99

Don Moore wrote in message <37cfc800....@news.erols.com>...

Very informative page, but I was talking about in 1996. I heard that they
found them again. Maybe what you had referred me to was the same thing that
I had heard only the person who told me was confused! (that is definetly
possible!) Thanks for your help. :)

John White

Sep 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/6/99
I think the chick with the blonde hair in the background looks like an
alien.

Timothy Gee

Sep 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/6/99
They are guys.. They had a special on them right before the Tiger
Stadium show in June of 1996.. I forget the shows name, but I watched
it.. I believe one of the guys is an attorney..

4 of 6 - 1

Sep 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/7/99
I think the chick on the left is just flat chested, and the dude on the
right is still going through puberty, and looks like a chick!
HE! HE!

myma...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2016, 6:47:44 PM2/18/16

> ARE THEY GIRLS OR GUYS?

LOL!!!
I JUST FOUND MY ALBUM and got on GOOGLE to find out!!!. I always thought they were girls!!!! Since I bought this album in the late 70's I THOGHT THEY WERE TWO CUTE GIRLS!!!??

wow.. But then today I found out they are Bruce Redoute and Lee Neaves (allegedly?)