Rare ZEP/HENDRIX/QUEEN ETC - MOZ MORRIS

Moz Morris

May 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/28/96

Hello to all,

I am specifically writing this message to all the people who bid on the CD's I was - am! - selling.
I have had a massive hard drive crash and lost your names and CD wants. If you have already
sent your payment for a CD and not included a covering note to say which CD you had bid on
can you please email me to tell me which it was.

Already C.M. HOUCK of Binghamton,New York has mailed me but I don't know which CD you want.
Could you please get in touch to let me know - thank you!

Now where did I put that Hard Drive back up program..........

* Moz Morris A2000/28MHz040/2meg chip/16meg fast *
* Dedicated Amiga User CD ROM,1 gig HD,14.4 modem *
* Blackpool,England __ *
* E-mail: mozm...@enterprise.net __/// *
* Waiting for the POWER AMIGA! Proud Member of Team AMIGA \XX/ *
* "Dare to be different" *

Q. Why did the computer cross the road?
A. It was programmed by the chicken.

Mann M K

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

Moz Morris (mozm...@enterprise.net) wrote:
: Hello to all,
:
haha that's what happens when you use AMIGA
get a real computer

sorry .. couldn't resist ;-)

Message has been deleted

Moz Morris

Jun 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/1/96

>haha that's what happens when you use AMIGA
>get a real computer

>sorry .. couldn't resist ;-)

Well Ha ha! My so called "unreal" computer could multitask ten years ago when you wallies were still
calling it a toy back then - ten years playing catchup? GET A LIFE
You still don't know what *multitasking* means!
Right now I'm browsing my mail,downloading files fTP'ing and when I feel like it looking at the
WWW. Oh and I've formatted a couple of floppies to to give to a friend. All without the aid of
a swap file or breaking into a sweat!

Oh and if you want to follow this up take it to email.

* Moz Morris A2000/28MHz040/2meg chip/16meg fast *
* Dedicated Amiga User CD ROM,1 gig HD,14.4 modem *
* Blackpool,England __ *
* E-mail: mozm...@enterprise.net __/// *
* Waiting for the POWER AMIGA! Proud Member of Team AMIGA \XX/ *
* "Dare to be different" *

Wrappers are futile. Chocolate will be assimilated.

J. Patterson

Jun 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/3/96

On 31 May 1996, junebug wrote:

> Mann M K (c910...@alinga.newcastle.edu.au) wrote:
> : : ************************************************************************

> : : * Moz Morris A2000/28MHz040/2meg chip/16meg fast *
> : : * Dedicated Amiga User CD ROM,1 gig HD,14.4 modem *
> : : * Blackpool,England __ *
> : : * E-mail: mozm...@enterprise.net __/// *
> : : * Waiting for the POWER AMIGA! Proud Member of Team AMIGA \XX/ *
> : : * "Dare to be different" *
> : : ************************************************************************

> : :

> : : Q. Why did the computer cross the road?
> : : A. It was programmed by the chicken.

> : :
> : haha that's what happens when you use AMIGA

> : get a real computer
>
> : sorry .. couldn't resist ;-)
>

> Hey, give the guy credit for backing up an obsolete computer company that
> went bankrupt and fil6ed chapter 11.

Yeah, I use a new Amiga too but right now I want Queen boots!! :)

Adam Johnson

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

In article <1282.6726...@enterprise.net>, mozm...@enterprise.net
(Moz Morris) wrote:

> >haha that's what happens when you use AMIGA
> >get a real computer
>
> >sorry .. couldn't resist ;-)
>

> Well Ha ha! My so called "unreal" computer could multitask ten years ago
when you wallies were still
> calling it a toy back then - ten years playing catchup? GET A LIFE
> You still don't know what *multitasking* means!
> Right now I'm browsing my mail,downloading files fTP'ing and when I feel
like it looking at the
> WWW. Oh and I've formatted a couple of floppies to to give to a friend.
All without the aid of
> a swap file or breaking into a sweat!
>
> Oh and if you want to follow this up take it to email.

> * Moz Morris A2000/28MHz040/2meg chip/16meg fast *
> * Dedicated Amiga User CD ROM,1 gig HD,14.4 modem *
> * Blackpool,England __ *
> * E-mail: mozm...@enterprise.net __/// *
> * Waiting for the POWER AMIGA! Proud Member of Team AMIGA \XX/ *
> * "Dare to be different" *
>

> Wrappers are futile. Chocolate will be assimilated.

He must have a mac.

Mark Hempstead

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

> On 31 May 1996, junebug wrote:

>> Mann M K (c910...@alinga.newcastle.edu.au) wrote:
>> : : *****************************************************************

>> : : * Moz Morris A2000/28MHz040/2meg chip/16meg
>> : : * Dedicated Amiga User CD ROM,1 gig HD,14.4 modem
>> : : * Blackpool,England
>> : : * E-mail: mozm...@enterprise.net __
>> : : * Waiting for the POWER AMIGA! Proud Member of Team AMIGA \X
>> : : * "Dare to be different"
>> : : *****************************************************************

>> : :
>> : : Q. Why did the computer cross the road?
>> : : A. It was programmed by the chicken.
>> : :

>> : haha that's what happens when you use AMIGA

>> : get a real computer
>>
>> : sorry .. couldn't resist ;-)
>>

>> Hey, give the guy credit for backing up an obsolete computer company that
>> went bankrupt and fil6ed chapter 11.
>>

> Yeah, I use a new Amiga too but right now I want Queen boots!! :)

Get your facts straight, commodore (who owned amiga after Amiga INC) went
bankcrupt BUT amiga was sold to ESCOM, now escom are selling to VISCORP
because their PC sales wern't to hot and have made losses over xmas.

Amiga Technologies Gmbh (Company set up by escom) are releasing new models
at xmas '96, and a third party developer is planning on producing
power pc amigas.

Not Obselete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. the news program I am using (THOR2.3) beats any news reader i have seen
on a PC or MAC

mark

--
Mark Hempstead - ma...@hemp.demon.co.uk - Team AMIGA

Amiga1200/030/MMU/68882FPU//6MB//1GigHD//SquirrelSCSI
PowerCDROM/19,200SpeedCom+/EpsonStylus/MicroVitec1438

ptb...@conterra.com

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

Adam Johnson wrote:

> In article <1282.6726...@enterprise.net>, mozm...@enterprise.net
> (Moz Morris) wrote:
>
> > >haha that's what happens when you use AMIGA
> > >get a real computer
> >
> > >sorry .. couldn't resist ;-)
> >
> > Well Ha ha! My so called "unreal" computer could multitask ten years ago
> when you wallies were still
> > calling it a toy back then - ten years playing catchup? GET A LIFE
> > You still don't know what *multitasking* means!
> > Right now I'm browsing my mail,downloading files fTP'ing and when I feel
> like it looking at the
> > WWW. Oh and I've formatted a couple of floppies to to give to a friend.
> All without the aid of
> > a swap file or breaking into a sweat!
> >
> > Oh and if you want to follow this up take it to email.
> > * Moz Morris A2000/28MHz040/2meg chip/16meg fast *

> > * Dedicated Amiga User CD ROM,1 gig HD,14.4 modem *
> > * Blackpool,England __ *
> > * E-mail: mozm...@enterprise.net __/// *
> > * Waiting for the POWER AMIGA! Proud Member of Team AMIGA \XX/ *
> > * "Dare to be different" *
> >
> > Wrappers are futile. Chocolate will be assimilated.
>
> He must have a mac.

No...A-M-I-G-A!They're great...It's a wonder they didnt catch on.My first computer
was an amiga....

J. Patterson

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

On 10 Jun 1996, Moz Morris wrote:

> >Mann M K (c910...@alinga.newcastle.edu.au) wrote:
>
> >: haha that's what happens when you use AMIGA
> >: get a real computer
>
> >: sorry .. couldn't resist ;-)
>

> >Hey, give the guy credit for backing up an obsolete computer company that
> >went bankrupt and fil6ed chapter 11.
>

> Actually, I suppose you must live in a wonderful world of MS-DOS/Windows where nothing
> EVER goes wrong and you never have problems with crashes -YEAH RIGHT!
>
> The company may be obsolete but what would you think if I told you that right now I
> am replying to mail,downloading off newsgroups,and in between times doing a bit of web browsing?
> All without my machine breaking sweat? Windows'95? NO Amiga Workbench - it was and still is
> the only true multitasking home computer - That's why I am still using one - they are great. *Not*
> a toy a proper computer - period!
>
> Oh and the Amiga is still being manufactured and is now owned by the American company VIScorp of
> Chicago.

Yeah, I'm having to be a PC user (just because "everybody else" uses
them) but I'm seriously hoping the Amiga will come back since it handles
everything so much better.

However, can somebody also please post some Queen bootleg info?!?
Thanks!! :)

egatl...@aol.com

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

In article <courtj3-0302...@denver1.enet.net>, cou...@enet.net
(Adam Johnson) wrote:

: (Moz Morris) wrote:
:
: > >haha that's what happens when you use AMIGA
: > >get a real computer
: >
: > >sorry .. couldn't resist ;-)

: >
: > Well Ha ha! My so called "unreal" computer could multitask ten years ago

Macintosh rules Dude

Nate Brazil

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

ptb...@conterra.com wrote:
> No...A-M-I-G-A!They're great...It's a wonder they didnt catch on.My first computer
> was an amiga....

Personally the apple IIe or Timex/Sinclair and llest we forget the
TI 99/4a!

Regards,
Nate

CLINTON/GORE 96! You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to!

"Giving money to congress is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage
boys."
P.J. O'Rouke from Parliment of Whores.

Moz Morris

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

>: haha that's what happens when you use AMIGA
>: get a real computer

>: sorry .. couldn't resist ;-)

>Hey, give the guy credit for backing up an obsolete computer company that

>went bankrupt and fil6ed chapter 11.

Actually, I suppose you must live in a wonderful world of MS-DOS/Windows where nothing
EVER goes wrong and you never have problems with crashes -YEAH RIGHT!

The company may be obsolete but what would you think if I told you that right now I
am replying to mail,downloading off newsgroups,and in between times doing a bit of web browsing?
All without my machine breaking sweat? Windows'95? NO Amiga Workbench - it was and still is
the only true multitasking home computer - That's why I am still using one - they are great. *Not*
a toy a proper computer - period!

Oh and the Amiga is still being manufactured and is now owned by the American company VIScorp of
Chicago.

* Moz Morris A2000/28MHz040/2meg chip/16meg fast *
* Dedicated Amiga User CD ROM,1 gig HD,14.4 modem *

* Blackpool,England Running Shapeshifter __ *
* E-mail: mozm...@enterprise.net/FIDO: 2:259/58.65 __/// *

* Waiting for the POWER AMIGA! Proud Member of Team AMIGA \XX/ *

* "Dare to be different" Also Macintosh as an Amiga Task! *

The secret of the universe is @*&^^^ NO CARRIER