Is Fayne Pridgeon (a.k.a. Faye Pridgon) still alive? What about H, the Allen twins, etc.?

Vince

May 18, 2002, 9:21:07 PM5/18/02
If so, what has she been up to?
I'm curious about her, as well as all the people from the 1973 film "Jimi Hendrix".

Vince
diehard Hendrix fan from Pittsburgh, PA

miStaSpliff~

May 19, 2002, 11:23:23 PM5/19/02
Wherabouts in pittsburgh are you from???????

"Vince" <vinc...@adelphia.net> wrote in message

Mr Mxyzptlk

Jun 24, 2002, 3:35:23 AM6/24/02
As far as I know, the Allen twins are still alive,. although they've taken
Muslim names. One or more of them appear on LATFE. Come to think of it,
only one of the twins shows up on latter day Hendrix videos. Good question
about Faye, though -- now that was a woman!

- D

John and Sharon

Jun 25, 2002, 4:18:24 AM6/25/02
I think one of the twins died recently...
John Buchanan
"Mr Mxyzptlk" <ddo...@donet.com> wrote in message

---

tony.73r...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2015, 3:03:49 PM3/18/15
Yes she is married to one of the Allen/Aleem twins. (Ghetto Fighters.)

ZIG

Jul 13, 2015, 3:30:23 PM7/13/15

jble...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2018, 6:05:36 AM9/4/18
Altho' this thread is mainly about Fayne (I totally agree, what a woman~!!!), since the Aleems were mentioned I thought this info about them would be interesting, especially since it relates directly to Jimi before his death.

Indeed one of the brothers have passed on to his 'next gig'. I've known the brothers since the 80's, introduced to them by a mutual friend just after they had their dance hit "Release Yourself". Recently about 4 years ago I was one of the performers in a Hendrix b-day show at BB Kings Times Square in which Taharqa Aleem was also on the bill with his son so we re-connected & I also interviewed him extensively on my FM radio show after his brother's death.

The name Aleem is a Muslim name but what is more interesting is that their adopted 1st names Taharqa & Tunde-Re are NOT Muslim names. They are 'ancient Egyptian' names which they told me they adopted after Jimi turned them on to the ancient Nile Valley teachings (of which 'ancient Egypt' is a part of) before his death. This should really interest those who categorically claim Jimi had NO spiritual affiliation as did his contemporaries such as Carlos Santana & John McLaughlin to name a few...............They also told me Jimi helped them financially start their record label back then but gave them the $$$ only if they named the label 'Nia Records' which they did. The name 'Nia' is one of the principles in the Kwanzaa celebration.

Kind of makes one think quite differently about Jimi Hendrix, especially before his death~!

usof...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2019, 1:52:55 AM7/24/19
Yes she is still alive. We speak often. She has been a friend of mine for over 30 years.

usof...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2019, 1:54:19 AM7/24/19
That is incorrect. Fayne never married one of the Allen brothers. They were only ever close friends.

pgwh...@earthlink.net

Feb 11, 2020, 1:24:23 AM2/11/20
Hi "usof...@gmail.com".
Saw this thread and was really hoping to interview Faye. What would be the best way to contact her? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

John Seda

Feb 11, 2021, 8:01:26 PM2/11/21
On Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 1:52:55 AM UTC-4, usof...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi My name Is John Seda. Is she currently alive. I would like to speak to hear about a project. My email is risingsu...@gmail.com is we could chat. Thank you.

John Seda

Feb 11, 2021, 8:03:20 PM2/11/21

John Seda

Feb 11, 2021, 8:05:27 PM2/11/21
On Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 1:52:55 AM UTC-4, usof...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi my name is John Seda. Is she still alive. I have special project that I would like to talk to her about if it possible. I post before but I am sure if went through. Thank you.

Corey Washington

May 10, 2021, 6:20:56 PM5/10/21
Fayne recently died that last week of April, 2021. R.I.P. Fayne P.

https://www.facebook.com/plaintalk2010/posts/4140084992680744

Greg Carr

Sep 12, 2022, 5:52:23 PM9/12/22
Have the sound track on vinyl. Haven't seen the film 25 years at last.

Greg Carr

Sep 12, 2022, 5:54:55 PM9/12/22
Read a few Hendrix books been to the Jimi shrine in Vancouver never knew that thanks for posting.

Greg Carr

Sep 12, 2022, 5:59:31 PM9/12/22
The above link has pics of Jimi and Faye.

This thread has 2,449 views on Google Groups alone.

Corey Artrail Washington is with Leon Hendrix and

R.I.P. to the Original Foxey Lady Faye Pridgeon. She died at the end of April. Most of the Hendrix world has not heard of her death, but she was a pivotal figure in Jimi's life and a major fixture in the R&B world of the early 60's and 70's. She's also a musician and artist in her own right, although most of her songs have not seen the light of day. She has a few songs on her Youtube channel.