JEWS ARE THE BEST

Matthew J. Woken

Oct 16, 2012, 8:06:21 PM10/16/12
Look at the facts: all the Apostles and all the Old Testament Prophets
were Jews! JESUS was a Jew!

I am running for U.S. Senate for the State of Oregon. For more details,
please check out my web page:

http://www.thehovelofoyepoison.com

It is all free, except there is a web page where you can make a donation
if you want to.

I think you will enjoy my website and it will be worth your while to
read my web pages.

I believe JESUS is the 2nd best at everything (THE FATHER is the first
best), He is the 2nd best looking, and He is RICH RICH RICH! JESUS is
made out of money!

I am 25-50% Jewish according to my parents, so I am a descendent of
Abraham and I am a true descendent of Abraham too (I am a Christian).

If you are worried that my website has viruses, I will send you my
report from Sitelock free of charge, just send me an e-mail!

Thanks for looking!
--
~Matt
http://www.thehovelofoyepoison.com