WHY IAN DON'T POST

Hootie hoot owl

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
I have just read the "reviews" by the experts holland, alden tullscapes
and jackson. you wonder why ian doesn't coem here to post? who made
you guys the geniuses? how many albums do you have alden? how many do
you have jackson?
everytime i come here there is somebody cuttin ian and tull down. then
there are trolls. if he never tours again it will be thanks to you guys
most of you aren't even americans.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

TullScapes

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
Hey Hootie,

A metaphore for the state/condition Tull is in:
When you see your best friend drowning, what would you do? Just say that
he's wearing a beautiful T-shirt?

As for posting: Anderson didn't show up here for three years, nor does he
bother to answer emails from anybody. And you know what? He might be right.

Finally: for the criticism you refer to: I think it's legimate to keep an
eye on "all good things Tull", as it is not to hesitate when it comes to
naming the things we do NOT like about Tull. Loyalty implies criticism
imho. Like in marriage ;-) Don't worry: Anderson knows how to deal with it.

Jan ( who simply refuses to be an expert in anything)

Email: jvoo...@kabelfoon.nl
Website: "Cup Of Wonder : The Annotated Jethro Tull Lyrics Page":
http://www.cupofwonder.com

PS: I never released an album, but had it done for me: "Alchemy - an index
of possibilities"- David Sylvian.

"Hootie hoot owl" <hootie...@my-deja.com> schreef in bericht

Hootie hoot owl

Sep 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/29/00
In article <8r0e4v$17d0$1...@news.kabelfoon.nl>,
"TullScapes" <jvoo...@kabelfoon.nl> wrote:

> As for posting: Anderson didn't show up here for three years, nor
does he
> bother to answer emails from anybody. And you know what? He might be
>right.

i thought he was realtull and fluteyone last year?

> Finally: for the criticism you refer to: I think it's legimate to
keep an
> eye on "all good things Tull", as it is not to hesitate when it
comes to
> naming the things we do NOT like about Tull. Loyalty implies
criticism
> imho. Like in marriage ;-)

you're not married ican tell. loyalty means shutting up not to
criticize. do you work, go show your loyalty to your boss and see how
laong you have ajob.

ian anderson could post anytime but he thinks nothing but nuts are here
and the trolls would eat him up. why should he when his best fans
throw crap all over him too?

jeronimo...@my-deja.com

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
In article <8r0beh$nmf$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Hootie hoot owl <hootie...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> if he never tours again it will be thanks to you guys
> most of you aren't even americans.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh, Hootie!

Jeronimo

"most of you aren't even americans" LOLLLLLL!!! :D

nyuk

Oct 1, 2000, 12:57:31 AM10/1/00
>===== Original Message From jeronimo...@my-deja.com =====

>ROTFLMAO!!!!!
>
>Thanks for the laugh, Hootie!
>
>Jeronimo

OLD MONKEYBRITCHES SEEMS TO BE ENJOYING HIMSELF TONITE......

>"most of you aren't even americans" LOLLLLLL!!! :D

NYUKKKYYYYYY NYUK NYUK...... :DDDDD~

ô ô
¿
O OH FUCK! ME ASSHOLE'S LEAKIN SOMETHING FIERCE

nyukky nyuk nyuk - why soitenly! - hey moe look at the smertz!

Hootie hoot owl

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00
In article <8r5bon$76q$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

jeronimo...@my-deja.com wrote:
> In article <8r0beh$nmf$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> Hootie hoot owl <hootie...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> > if he never tours again it will be thanks to you guys
> > most of you aren't even americans.

> ROTFLMAO!!!!!
>
> Thanks for the laugh, Hootie!
>
> Jeronimo
>
> "most of you aren't even americans" LOLLLLLL!!! :D
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

maybe you thinkits funny that you cut up ian and tull in front of
everybody but many of us think your getting attention any way you can
and gerinimo is spelled with a g fool.

Gubbins

Oct 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/5/00

"Hootie hoot owl" <hootie...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

if he never tours again it will be thanks to you guys
> most of you aren't even americans.

Why is that important?????

Jckalynn

Oct 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/5/00
In article <8ri5aq$o0k$1...@newsreaderm1.core.theplanet.net>,
"Gubbins" <plane...@auslander.org> wrote:

> Why is that important?????

Hm!

Hello, Gubbins, welcome to amj-t! Please introduce yourself and I will
personally guide you like a light through the toils and turmoils of our
little newsgroup.

Gubbins

Oct 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/5/00
Hello all,

Been a Tull fan for years, just never thought to check for newsgroups until
now.

Is there a lot of turmoil in the world of Tull????

"Jckalynn" <jckaly...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Jckalynn

Oct 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/5/00
In article <8ri9r2$r4b$1...@newsreaderm1.core.theplanet.net>,
"Gubbins" <plane...@auslander.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Been a Tull fan for years, just never thought to check for newsgroups
until
> now.
>
> Is there a lot of turmoil in the world of Tull????

Hello back and happy Birthday (whenever it is!)
Oh me, Oh my, YES! Mucho turmoil.

We have been plagued by trolls (do you know what they are?) from Joe
Alden aka wilburn who is all trolls. Andy G is spewing all over the
Carolinas, the EpiscoPriest is out of work, The Who Y2K Tour kicked
Tull's ass but good, Hofweber died (but has returned.....oops, I didn't
say that), SSmith will be back in a couple of weeks to begin the
Killing Fileds again (watch out li'l PoogieTom) and SSuliMick is no
professer but a STAFFER (HAHAHAHA!.....GWU wasn't happy with his
illegal boots on their server!!).

LeeAnn is in secret love with wilburn (what a doll!) and pamela's
nonniness is kissyless.

Tull is Dull and Ian refuses to post here because of Benjamin Malone's
abusive treatement of amj-t members.

Turmoil, oh vey!!!

Steven Sullivan

Oct 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/5/00
Jckalynn <jack...@888.nu> wrote:
: In article <8ri9r2$r4b$1...@newsreaderm1.core.theplanet.net>,
: "Gubbins" <plane...@auslander.org> wrote:

:> Hello all,
:>
:> Been a Tull fan for years, just never thought to check for newsgroups
: until
:> now.
:>
:> Is there a lot of turmoil in the world of Tull????

: Hello back and happy Birthday (whenever it is!)
: Oh me, Oh my, YES! Mucho turmoil.

: We have been plagued by trolls (do you know what they are?) from Joe
: Alden aka wilburn who is all trolls. Andy G is spewing all over the
: Carolinas, the EpiscoPriest is out of work, The Who Y2K Tour kicked
: Tull's ass but good, Hofweber died (but has returned.....oops, I didn't
: say that), SSmith will be back in a couple of weeks to begin the
: Killing Fileds again (watch out li'l PoogieTom) and SSuliMick is no
: professer but a STAFFER (HAHAHAHA!.....GWU wasn't happy with his
: illegal boots on their server!!).

LOL. Not even close, Joe. Background checks aren't your strong suit, are
they? Hint: not all researchers are faculty.

Btw, I'm coming down to Florida later this week -- should I look you up?
Maybe you could show me around the gym.

--
-S.
"Screw Charity!" -- T. Herman Zweibel

mathisan

Oct 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/5/00

But apart from that, everythings great!

Jckalynn

Oct 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/5/00
In article <UZ3D5.6555$J7.8...@grover.nit.gwu.edu>,
Steven Sullivan <sull...@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu> wrote:

>Hint: not all researchers are faculty.

Hint: not all posts reflect the known.

> Btw, I'm coming down to Florida later this week -- should I look you
up?
> Maybe you could show me around the gym.

Always have time for another idiot.

Gubbins

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00
God!

And here was me thinking that all was well and peaceful.

It just goes to show that being any sort of 'music fan' is trouble and
strife. I await the next abusive thread with anticipation.

I get the feeling that many may have been unhappy with 'dot.com', hmmm.....

"mathisan" <math...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> But apart from that, everythings great!

Gubbins

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00
Oh, and what's a Troll?????

"Gubbins" <plane...@auslander.org> wrote in message

Iva

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00
Gubbins wrote:
>Oh, and what's a Troll?????

The "person" presently posting as Jckalynn - which is a name he's stolen
from another poster. He's also posting under Adolf Hitler and has posted
under the names joe alden, wilburn, wilburn3toes, hiawatha hyena, cydnee
angel, and others too numerous to mention. As well as forging e-mail
addresses.

Iva
Go ahead, Joe, call me ferret again. I really miss you doing that.

Jckalynn

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00
In article <strlon2...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Iva" <ibf...@fast.net> wrote:
> Gubbins wrote:

> The "person" presently posting as Jckalynn - which is a name he's
stolen
> from another poster.

Stolen? I asked permission and no one, including your furry butt,
stepped up to complain. Stolen? How do you steal something that has
no ownership.

>He's also posting under Adolf Hitler and has posted
> under the names joe alden, wilburn, wilburn3toes, hiawatha hyena,
cydnee
> angel, and others too numerous to mention.

But please do.

> As well as forging e-mail addresses.

On very rare occassions very often.

> Iva
> Go ahead, Joe, call me ferret again. I really miss you doing that.

You also miss sex but I'm not going to insert you.

JA

Iva

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00

Jckalynn <jcka...@aol.cum> wrote:

> You also miss sex but I'm not going to insert you.

Fuck you, Alden. I have a razor just due south of my Isles of
Langerhans wating for your one-eyed wilburn.

Iva

Iva

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00

NOT THE REAL Iva wrote in message <8rl7jg$mmk$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>Jckalynn <jcka...@aol.cum> wrote:

Yawn.

You're repeating yourself again willy boy

Iva

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00
In article <stsb4lt...@corp.supernews.com>,

"NOT REAL IVA" <ibf...@fast.net> wrote:

> Yawn.
>
> You're repeating yourself again willy boy

Yawn.

You're repeating yourself willy boy

Jack Keck

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
>wilburn3toes

I thought that was wilburn5toes.

Jack

"The definition of progress is Chanel #5 on the rocks." D. van Vliet

Iva

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
In article <20001007085403...@ng-fo1.aol.com>,
cheapda...@aol.com (Jack Keck) wrote:

> I thought that was wilburn5toes.

Get off my back Keck. Why would I care how many toes wilburn has?

Okay, roll me over and have your way with me, you manly man. Seed my
womb; let us have ferret love.

Iva

Lee Brickey

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
>===== Original Message From "Gubbins" <plane...@auslander.org> =====

>Oh, and what's a Troll?????

Scum from the bottom of the pond. Get your fill of it now cause the troll is
going to see the force of the law soon.

L.B.

Adolf Hitler

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
We have some boys in nice black uniforms who can help you. until they
arrive,
hit them with your purse faggot.

AH

>===== Original Message From Lee Brickey <leebr...@MailAndNews.com> =====

Take the last train to Auschwitz and I'll meet you at the station.

kc8...@gmail.com

May 2, 2020, 1:31:38 AM5/2/20
what happened to http://www.cupofwonder.com/