A BIG thank you to you all :-)

CoolAsLife

Nov 29, 2005, 2:37:21 PM11/29/05
A couple of weeks ago I posted a message about an iPod offer.
I and a lot of other people thought it was a scam. But guess
what - I've only just gone and taken delivery of a brand new,
boxed and sealed 30gig black iPod, that can store pictures and
video too. This really bowled me over and I was totally
surprised! So this is a BIG thank you to everyone that
supported me and signed up. I hope your iPods arrive soon as
mine did.

Due to the terms and conditions I can only receive one iPod
and can't place multiple orders - so there's no other reason
or benefit to me by posting this message.

For those of you that were sceptical - believe me when I say -
"So was I!", but trust me - it really works! When the iPod
turned up at work and my colleagues saw it they were all well
impressed. Especially when I told them that it retails at approx
£250 and it only cost me about a tenner! The envy on their
faces was a real treat :-)

For those of you that missed out - here's the deal :

1) Go to http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22387572
2) Sign up and take out an offer
3) Refer 5 friends who also sign up and take out an offer
4) Claim your iPod!

A word of advise - Please do read the terms and conditions of the
offers. The 2 DVDs for a tenner offer, has a clause in the T&Cs
that states that you have you purchase further items. Make sure
you choose an offer that has a low single fee (around £10) with
no repeat payments.

Best of luck everyone! For those of you that have already signed up,
I hope this post gives you some encouragement. I have written a
short blog as to how I did it, how long it took, what to look out
for etc. Anyone interested in my ramblings then just drop me a
line at dannyf...@gmail.com

The company that does the iPod offer is also doing a digital camera
offer - needless to say, I'm signing up to that one too! :-)

Laters

CoolAsLife