Sexually trained dogs for sale for all your bestiality needs!

thisnotvali...@inbox.com

Mar 11, 2007, 8:47:42 AM3/11/07

Hello, my name is Jeffrey Latham and I have a deal for you!

I raise sexually trained dogs, both male and female for your
bestiality pleasures.

All animals have had their shots!
All animals completely clean!
All male dogs trained for giving oral, receiving oral, giving vaginal,
giving anal, and receiving anal!
All female dogs trained for giving oral, receiving oral, receiving
vaginal, and receiving anal!

I carry a wide variety of dog breeds!

All animals trained to be sexual every day of the month and not just
during heat or rutt!

I do not take emails, so please call or visit today!

CALL ME AT (541) 575-3696 ask for Jeffrey Latham

VISIT ME AT

Jeffrey Latham
511 S. Canyon Blvd.
John Day, OR 97845

Local pickups are preferred. I have hundreds of sexually trained dogs
that must get sold!

Also for sale are erotic videos I've made with unusual animals. My
porn name is Blew Aardvark.

hyb...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2014, 11:22:45 PM1/10/14
Hello. I am curious if this deal still stands? If so, I was wondering if you had border collies? Thank you.

spotte...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2014, 1:38:19 PM2/18/14
hi you have any male dogs like border collie or malamute or akita or any big ,male dog email soon i pay u spotted...@gmail.com

spotte...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2014, 5:38:28 PM9/5/14
you still have them male dogs train in sex

blacklan...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2015, 12:40:40 PM7/22/15
i would like a female do but i leave out of state is there a way to work that out

spotte...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2015, 1:53:52 PM9/29/15
On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 11:40:40 AM UTC-5, blacklan...@gmail.com wrote:
> i would like a female do but i leave out of state is there a way to work that out
what kind female dog . big

keanuje...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2016, 9:08:26 PM8/29/16
Hi I was wondering if u still trained dogs?
Message has been deleted

olev...@gmail.com

May 14, 2018, 12:27:56 AM5/14/18
How much for a female great dane

ligaop...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2018, 3:23:14 PM7/2/18
is it still available? how much is the cost of male dog?

mspence...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2018, 10:18:34 PM7/5/18
Hi I'm looking for a female dog I live in California is their a way we can work something out
Message has been deleted

ikha...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2019, 7:54:47 PM1/25/19
I need a male dog for my wife

grognak.z...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2019, 7:07:16 PM4/15/19
Does this offer still stand I live outta state

muh.al...@gmail.com

May 10, 2019, 10:26:30 AM5/10/19
I can demand you dogs which u want. E-mail me: muh.al...@gmail.com

harringt...@gmail.com

May 19, 2019, 3:21:02 AM5/19/19
😀😀

wchris...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2020, 8:28:03 PM1/22/20
Me and my hubby have been looking to get a dog where you able to find one?

moore...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2020, 2:54:38 PM1/30/20
Description
- Breed Shiba inu
- Age 9 Week(s)
- Triple registration
- Health guarantee/puppy contract
- UTD on deworming & vaccinations
- Vet checked
- Socialized with children, other animals and environmental stimulation
- Puppy package including baggie of food, treats & toys
for more information Email : moore...@gmail.com or call : (607)-414-2174. waiting to read or hear from you

ronyah...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2020, 7:32:03 AM7/19/20
Hey,I'm so much curious with about your deal.Have you any beautiful and chubby sexy female dog for sex with man?

Please inform me as soon as possible.I will pay you for it.Thank You.

Ray Burn

Feb 27, 2022, 7:17:07 AM2/27/22
On Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 6:32:03 AM UTC-5, ronyah...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey,I'm so much curious with about your deal.Have you any beautiful and chubby sexy female dog for sex with man?
>
> Please inform me as soon as possible.I will pay you for it.Thank You.
Hi Jeffery your a long ways away, so im wondering how you would sell me a dog Im looking for a male that would fuck me and my wife. I live in Illinios