FA: Janes Addiction - Been Caught Stealing CD

lavin...@yahoo.com

Aug 26, 2006, 2:24:25 PM8/26/06
Janes Addiction - Been Caught Stealing digipack CD:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=280021070971

I currently have nearly 200 auctions of mostly 80s Rock/Metal records,
most of which are like new (some are still sealed), including picture
discs, colored vinyl and autographed items. Prices start at 99 cents.

I also offer discounts for multiple purchases - see the link on each
auction for more details and answers to other questions.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=cainep&sort=3&page=1&rows=5000&since=1&rdir=0

All auctions end August 29th.