Fake City & Guilds UK

Deny

Mar 2, 2010, 12:25:44 AM3/2/10
We produce UK Replica Documents & Novelty Degrees which are
individually custom made to fit our customers needs. That includes the
customers name, the type of degree or certificate, the field of study
or major, date of graduation and location as we can go back to 1965.
We are the ONLY site that specializes in:

CIE – WJEC - CCEA
AQA – OCR – RSA
SQA - EDEXCEL - GCSE
MEG – SEG - C&G
AS & A2 - NVQ
NEA – GNVQ – NZQA
JEB – NEAB – BTEC

Contact us: cctemplates/aol.com
Web site: www.cctemplateprinting.com

CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC
The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA
The Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations
and Assessment AQA
The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance examination board OCR
The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL
The London examinations board SQA
The Scottish Qualifications Authority GCSE
Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland
Examining Group
SEG Southern Examining Group
City & Guilds London Institute
GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates
NVQ National Voctaional Qualification NEA GCSE
General Certificate of Education GNVQ Certificate
NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority
JEB Joint Examing Board BTEC Award Certtificates EDEXCEL
NEAB Northern Examinations and Assessment Board.

Contact us: cctemplates/aol.com
Web site: www.cctemplateprinting.com

We produce hard to find documents from any year such as CELTA, DELTA,
ESOL, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS.

DO YOU OFFER A GUARANTEE

100% SATISFACTION. Our UK novelty documents are designed to look 100%
authentic and EXACTLY WHAT WE PROMISE THEM TO BE. We thoroughly
examine each novelty diploma and/or transcript before it is packaged
for shipping. If you find ANY flaw or believe that it is not the MOST
AUTHENTIC LOOKING novelty degree in EVERY aspect, simply send it back
along with a new submitted order form and we will reproduce it, or
exchange it one time for any other school we offer. If we make a
mistake and misspell any of your custom information, we'll immediately
send out a corrected print at no additional cost.

Contact us: cctemplates/aol.com
Web site: www.cctemplateprinting.com

ukwor...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2016, 6:04:18 PM7/12/16
Fake JIB CSCS Cards Novelty ECS Street Works Cards

We are a REAL Full Service Printing Company based in the USA that produces UK Style documents. This includes in detail ALL City & Guilds & NVQ's CSCS JIB ECS CPCS STREET WORKS Color Cards AND MORE. Our company uses the same paper, format, security features as per the original documents. We order from the same stock house and supplier as the requested document etc were produced from that requested year.

WE OPERATE 24/7 WITH SERIOUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
CONTACT US TODAY WITH YOUR REQUEST AT:
ukwor...@aol.com
ukworkdoc.aol.com
http://ukworkdocs.blogspot.com