Bach Cantatas Mailing List is moving to a new home

Aryeh Oron

Oct 24, 2019, 1:50:51 PM10/24/19
The Bach Cantatas Mailing List (BCML) is dedicated to discussions of Bach Cantatas & his other vocal works; the Bach Recordings Mailing List (BRML) to his instrumental works; and the Bach Musicology Mailing List (BMML) to music theory and musicological issues related to J.S. Bach. These three mailing lists have also been the main source for the discussion pages presented on the Bach Cantatas Website: https://www.bach-cantatas.com/

The BCML was created about 20 years ago. I believe that this is the most active and fruitful mailing list over the web dedicated to J.S. Bach and his music.

The BCML has been hosted almost from the very beginning at YahooGroups.
Unfortunately, Yahoo announced recently that very soon YahooGroups will no longer host user created content on its sites and new content can no longer be uploaded, meaning that actually the service ceases to exist.

Therefore, I decided to move the BCML from YahooGroups to Groups.io. The new BCML will also serve the former BRML and BMML.

You are invited to join.
You can join the new BCML simply by entering your e-mail address at:
https://www.bach-cantatas.com/How.htm
Or at the home page of the BCW (lower left side)
https://www.bach-cantatas.com/
After joining you can change your personal preferences via:
https://groups.io/g/BachCantatas

Sincererly,

Aryeh Oron
Bach Cantatas Website