JD Fortune fired, INXS may break up

rare...@my-deja.com

Feb 21, 2009, 7:28:32 PM2/21/09
Here is the story from Rolling Stone:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/02/20/news-ticker-janes-addiction-inxs-and-elos-kelly-groucutt/

Following J.D. Fortune’s revelation yesterday that he’d been dropped
as INXS’ lead singer, the remaining members of the band are expected
to break up as well. According to Australia’s Herald Sun, the band has
already extended a year-long hiatus by an additional two months, and a
spokesperson for INXS said, “The members are scattered all around the
globe at the moment. But I have tracked one of them down, and he’s
told me they will be putting out a statement about their future in the
next couple of weeks.”