5 Minutes for Poor

1indh...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2007, 6:44:05 AM9/19/07
Welcome to 5 Minutes for Poor

Are you willing to spare 5 minutes a day for the poor. If so, you can
help hundreds of poor/orphan children with food, clothing & education.
Most of us have good education and enjoy good food every day. But
there are millions of children who are deprived of both good food and
education. Join our efforts to provide these children with food,
clothing and education.

Join our google groups: http://groups.google.com/group/5minutesforpoor
Visit our Blog: http://5minutesforpoor.blogspot.com
Visit our Web site: http://5minutesforpoor.indhp.net

We are all blessed with great parents. But there are many old aged
people thrown out to the streets and old aged homes. We will help the
most well managed old age homes which is in need of funds. We will
also be giving food to these old age homes on festival days. We all
celebrate our festivals like Christmas, Ramzan, Deepavali etc with
lavish dinners and sweets. Let us help the old aged also to celebrate
the festivals.

There are millions of lives lost due to not access to cheap medical
facilities and medicines. Some of the life saving medicines cost a
fortune for most of the poor. We will help those poor people who
cannot afford to buy medicines.

There is no religion, caste or creed for poverty and hunger.

Join our group and know how you can without making any donation, by
just spending Five minutes on your computer help hundreds of poor
people & children.

Join our google groups: http://groups.google.com/group/5minutesforpoor
Visit our Blog: http://5minutesforpoor.blogspot.com
Visit our Web site: http://5minutesforpoor.indhp.net