Chris' new video and CDs

lag...@imtv.com.br

Mar 29, 2008, 10:25:08 PM3/29/08
Hi, people, Chris Anton of InSoc released recently a new video clip of
the song This is where I am. Also there is an EP of some versions of
this song remixed for some fine DJs of all over the world. A new album
of his is coming soon too and there was also a single with the Mexican
famous singer Isaac Junkie I'm lost in you and they released last
weeks a CD together too. To check this enter Youtube or Myspace of
Chris: www.myspace.com/christopheranton , it is all very very very
good and worthwhile to know his new works.