One Man Bands (NiN, Ministry)- article

CSA Jason Gross

Jan 31, 2019, 9:52:58 PM1/31/19
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

ONE MAN BANDS
In metal & industrial music by T.K. McNeil
"When one hears the term 'one-man-band,' absurd images of Dick Van Dyke with an awful cockney accent is usually what pops into most people's heads. Not an image that lends itself easily to metal or industrial music. Metal and industrial music has a long, proud history of bands that, if not made up of a single member, have one main person who is in charge of every aspect of the creative process."

We also have a Spotify playlist with most of the artists above here:
<https://open.spotify.com/user/jgrossnas/playlist/7JI5F5XWuLH77TkYH5IPp2?si=E2Db5dKnTUWZpU64ULro_A>

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason