One of the best house songs.

Jeremy Achin

Dec 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/7/99
I am trying to find out the name and artist of a house song from the
early-mid 90's that starts out with a girl saying:

You neglect me.
Disrespect me.
Undersex me,
so don't try and check me.

This has been driving me insane for quite a while, so any help would
be greatly appreciated...Thanks

Danny Walsh

Dec 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/7/99
It's on Azuli Records. It's called Runnin Away by Nicole. Have a look in
www.hard-to-find.co.uk to get all the info on it. E-Smoove mixed the
original.

Danny Walsh

Jeremy Achin <jer...@mtl.mit.edu> wrote in message

David S. Greenley

Dec 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/7/99
Danny Walsh wrote:

> It's on Azuli Records. It's called Runnin Away by Nicole. Have a look in
> www.hard-to-find.co.uk to get all the info on it. E-Smoove mixed the
> original.

I beg to differ, it *was* on Azuli Records, but it was "R U Sleeping" by
um Indio? (something like Indio) - unless someone's been stealing
lyrics/vocals again ;) I recall a remix/re-release a couple of years
ago.

DG

Jeremy Achin

Dec 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/7/99
Yeah...thanks alot...I think its "R U sleepin" by Indo. Do you know where I
might be able to find that remix/re-release that you are talking about?

Jeremy Achin

Dec 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/7/99
I found that album on cdnow.com and sampled the song, but it sounds slower (at
least the vocals are slower) than the one I'm looking for. It is definitely the
right song though. Do you know of any albums with a different mix of the song?
Or maybe cdnow.com's sample is not from the album and the album really does have
the version I'm looking for? If anyone knows of any "faster" remixes of this
song could you let me know what remix it is. THANKS

RJaxX wrote:

> yup, definitely Indo - R U Sleeping (Stonebridge Mix). This is on the 'Big
> Wheels of Azuli 1991-1995' compilation album, released in 1995, which also
> contains such classics as: Romanthony-Ministry of Love and the ultimate
> garage/house track....Andrea Mendez-Bring Me Love (Frankie Knuckles Vocal).
> Check the latter track out dude if you can find it, pure excellence.

RJaxX

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99

IAN HOLDEN

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
Hi

Its called Indo-R U Sleepin, on Azuli records UK. The mixes are by
Stonebridge from Sweden.

Hope U find it.

IH

Mark

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
This track came out at least twice, there were also mixes done by Todd
Edwards and Grant Nelson

Mark
---------------------------------------
The Cool Keys Page
http://listen.to/electric-pianos
---------------------------------------

IAN HOLDEN <i...@holden999.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Mark

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
I just checked by copy of Big Wheels and that's the Stonebridge mix, also
reading the credits was surprised to learn that it was written/produced by
the credible Hula & Fingers who sadly fell off severely when they became the
Outhere Brothers.

Mark

ms20...@aol.com

Jan 22, 2019, 5:00:22 PM1/22/19
Rockola - No more

Alex M.

Jul 26, 2022, 7:12:13 AM7/26/22
On Tuesday, 22 January 2019 at 23:00:22 UTC+1, ms20...@aol.com wrote:
> Rockola - No more
Madre mia, llevaba un tiempo buscando esta cancion y solo encontraba la original con el sampler completo. Muchas gracias!