play list

tom.m...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2011, 10:32:53 PM4/29/11
I didn't know there was a newsgroup for Heather Nova fans. Discovered
her music about 12 years ago when I got Siren.

Tribute to metal brother lost Scott Columbus RIP

Blackfoot-Greatest Hits
Kiss-Rock and Roll Over
Black Sabbath-Master of Reality
Steppenwolf-Monster
Heather Nova-Storm
Possessed-7 Churches
Manowar-Battle Hymns, Into Glory Ride, Sign of the Hammer
Manitoba's Wild Kingdom-...And You?
Manowar-Gods of War
The Who-Quadrophenia
Rush-A Farewell to Kings
KT Tunstall-Eye to the Telescope
Heather Nova-Glowstars, Redbird
ZZ Top-Tres Hombres
Steppenwolf-st
Best of the Guess Who
Black Sabbath-Volume 4
Fireball Ministry-The Second Great Awakening
Within Temptation-The Unforgiving
Baroness-Blue Album
Masterplan-Time to be King
Kiss-Destroyer
Adele-21

Tom

tom.m...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2011, 10:38:36 PM4/29/11
> I didn't know there was a newsgroup for Heather Nova fans. Discovered
> her music about 12 years ago when I got Siren.

If there are any fans reading this, maybe you post a message how you
discovered her music.

For me, it was just by random chance. I was at a record store
thumbing through pre-owned CD's and happened to see Siren. I didn't
buy it that time. I went back a few weeks later and was thumbing
through the CD's and then found it again and decided to buy it then.
From the play list I just posted, I listen to a lot of heavy metal,
and it might seem odd to have albums such as hers in such a weekly
play list.

Tom

Actually looking for a way to buy the new album which is out May 27th,
but doesn't seem to have a US release scheduled.