New album is dropped on Amazon

tom.m...@gmail.com

May 15, 2011, 2:16:43 PM5/15/11
I see the new album is on Amazon as mp-3 download (pre-order). Maybe
they will get the CD/DVD combo before all is said and done.

Tom

tom.m...@gmail.com

May 21, 2011, 7:45:21 AM5/21/11
On May 15, 2:16 pm, "tom_...@juno.com" <tom.madm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   I see the new album is on Amazon as mp-3 download (pre-order). Maybe
> they will get the CD/DVD combo before all is said and done.

New album is now on Amazon as pre-order CD. A bit costly. Not the
limited edition with DVD though.

Tom

tom.m...@gmail.com

May 30, 2011, 12:38:20 PM5/30/11
> >   I see the new album is on Amazon as mp-3 download (pre-order). Maybe
> > they will get the CD/DVD combo before all is said and done.
>
>   New album is now on Amazon as pre-order CD. A bit costly. Not the
> limited edition with DVD though.

It appears they have the CD/DVD combo edition of the new album for
pre-order on amazon now for US fans.
June 14th release.

Tom

tom.m...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2011, 10:50:39 PM6/10/11
>   It appears they have the CD/DVD combo edition of the new album for
> pre-order on amazon now for US fans.
>   June 14th release.

It is listed, but not in stock, with no estimate as to when it will
be in stock. (single CD edition)

Tom

tom.m...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2011, 11:45:37 AM6/18/11
On Jun 10, 10:50 pm, "tom_...@juno.com" <tom.madm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   It is listed, but not in stock, with no estimate as to when it will
> be in stock. (single CD edition)

I have ordered mine. Don't know when it will get here, though.

Tom