1 view

Ernie

Feb 21, 2012, 6:25:47 AM2/21/12
Hi, I'm Harry the Hairy One. I'm the mascot for The Hairloss Solution®.
I'm the hairiest "1" you'll ever meet:
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4717/ernieplug.png

Ernie

Feb 21, 2012, 6:51:25 AM2/21/12
On Feb 21, 6:25 am, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> Hi, I'm Harry the Hairy One.  I'm the mascot for The Hairloss Solution®.
> I'm the hairiest "1" you'll ever meet:http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4717/ernieplug.png

You are the proven liar, crook and forger farrel who robbed people of
hair and money at your www.hairlosshelp.com snake oil site. You cannot
dispute the value of my findings for AGA sufferers. Now let the lying
stupid whining cowardly vile HUNKY of shit and convicted child
molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

PS
All truth passes 3 stages, first, it is ridiculed, second, it is
violently opposed, third, it is it accepted as being self- evident.

Nooffa Subject

Feb 21, 2012, 8:00:24 AM2/21/12
Harry Forster Chapin (December 7, 1942 – July 16, 1981) was an American
singer-songwriter best known in particular for his folk rock songs
including "Taxi", "W*O*L*D", and the number-one hit "Cat's in the Cradle".
Chapin was also a dedicated humanitarian who fought to end world hunger; he
was a key player in the creation of the Presidential Commission on World
Hunger in 1977. In 1987, Chapin was posthumously awarded the Congressional
Gold Medal for his humanitarian work.

We still miss him.