30th Anniversary of Harry's Passing - July 16th

sunburnd_one

Jul 11, 2011, 5:14:46 PM7/11/11
Just a quick remeinder that it's been 30yrs since we lost this very
talented entertainer.If you saw him in concert or have a taste for his
music, you will take a moment to smile & remember him and his works...
Thanks for the music & memories Harry ! TB

Ted Griffith

Sep 3, 2011, 11:49:01 PM9/3/11
On 7/11/2011 5:14 PM, sunburnd_one wrote:
> Just a quick remeinder that it's been 30yrs since we lost this very
> talented entertainer.If you saw him in concert or have a taste for his
> music, you will take a moment to smile& remember him and his works...

> Thanks for the music& memories Harry ! TB

A great one left us. I am a fan of his music, but more his words. Live
long and prosper.