Custom Harmonica Case Building Service-Worldwide postage

epwor...@aol.com

Jun 6, 2011, 5:16:53 PM6/6/11

Slim's Custom cases specialize in exclusive, made to order, hand made
custom harmonica cases.

We can work with you one to one, to design your perfect bespoke case
made to your exact requirements, or you can have your case designed
around our own signature harmonica case, a truly original concept,
built around the unique principle of being microphone stand
attachable.

Slim's cases have endless customizing options including but, not
limited to-Size, shape, colour, cover, custom insert, name plaque,
case attachments, handles and more! You tell us exactly what you want
and we will build it. No matter what case design we build for you
your equipment will fit perfectly, won't rattle or move, even when
upside down. This is due to the high density plastazote foam we use.
Our foam is mold resistant, non flaking and will not effect the taste
of your harps like some foam can.

Visit our website for more info and photos.

I reallly hope to hear from you soon,

Kind regards

Chris

http://www.slimscustomcases.com