One More Thing (from Paul Messinger)

BluzHeel

Mar 9, 2011, 8:17:49 PM3/9/11
Paul Messinger here one more time ... I apologize for the encore post,
but forgot to mention that four of the tracks posted also feature my
friends Joe Filisko and Howard Levy ... Howard also plays acoustic
piano on the track Re-Think About It. He and I are hard-panned left
and right on that track, so you can pretty easily identify which of us
is playing what line at any given time ...

Again, the site is: www.climbjacobsladder.com ... click on TUNES are
there they are ... thanks, and warm regards to all ... Paul Messinger/
Chapel Hill NC

Eric Stahl

Mar 16, 2011, 12:15:03 AM3/16/11
On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:17:49 -0800 (PST), BluzHeel <pa...@tpai.com>
wrote:

Enjoyed it

Zoran

Mar 18, 2011, 7:55:59 PM3/18/11
Eric, how are you. Many regards from rainy Croatia.

"Eric Stahl" <eric....@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Eric Stahl

Mar 21, 2011, 2:47:06 AM3/21/11
On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 00:55:59 +0100, "Zoran" <Marija...@xnet.hr>
wrote:

Hello Zoran,

It's pouring rain here in California, too :-) With much snow in the
mountains.

-Eric