Robert Hale free Skype lesson

Rich

May 20, 2011, 6:14:25 PM5/20/11
I wanted to report on my Skype lesson with Robert which I took a
little earlier today. First, Robert is a kind and thoughtful person
and teacher. He listens carefully and makes his points very clearly.
As I was a little unclear in my mind what I wanted to accomplish, he
did a good job of drawing me out. I liked his call and response
technique in particular. For the most part, Skype worked well,
although there were times he couldn't hear me clearly (I could always
hear him). This was most likely due to a problem on my side - not
his. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking to become a
better harmonica player. Rich Greenberg