Looking for a song

max...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2014, 6:53:54 PM10/8/14
Hi
Few years ago I saw really nice harmonica clip.
I don't remember who was preforming that song but it was awesome so I hope you can help me to find it.

I don't remember what was that song about but I remember that on video there was:

1. Harmonica player that likely wore glasses.
2. A woman (Black or Latin) that was singing
3. There ware also some guitar sounds
4. The video was screen was split so on one part of the screen you could see harmonica player and on an other you could see that singing woman
5. I think the harmonica player had mustache.

Thanks for your help.