HARDCORE as HELL / HANGIN LIKE A HEX presents:

Jocko187

Apr 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/8/97

Relapse recording artists: NEUROSIS
with... Eyehategod
Unsane
Dead and Gone
Kiss It Goodbye
Overcast
Order of Deceit
--------------------------------------
Sunday, May 18th at the Lost Horizon. Show starts around noon, only $10.
For info or directions:
call Ryan (315)451-3058
call Keith (315)446-8766 (vocalist for Order of Deceit)
_or_
email Jocko at xsla...@juno.com (guitar player for Order of Deceit)

Welcome to Hell, You Know You Love It!

Ben Katz

Apr 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/8/97

um, goD!!!
WAR.FAMINE.PLAGUE.DEATH

Curb Crusher

Apr 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/9/97

Ben Katz <kat...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
: um, goD!!!
: WAR.FAMINE.PLAGUE.DEATH

This CD gets better and better the more I listen to it. Same with the new
Kiss It Goodbye CD.

Drew.

--
Drew | "Draw back the hammer
http://www.primenet.com/~curb | to write your name in hell;

Andrew Michael Radin

Apr 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/9/97

In article <01bc4538$de2ff020$LocalHost@ben>,
Ben Katz <kat...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Curb Crusher <cu...@primenet.com> wrote:
>> This CD gets better and better the more I listen to it. Same with thenew
>> Kiss It Goodbye CD.
>
>HHIG are truly the undisputed best around right now.
>how is the CD different from LP besides the 7" trax?
>i heard there was something extra, is it a demo track?
>how are Kiss It Goodbye's vocals, high pitched or
>still manly sounding? what label is their LP on?
>questions & shit...

there is an extra track, not sure where from...

The Kiss It Goodbye record is on Revelation (yeah I know) and the vocals
are even manlier than the Deadguy record. Very full-throated bleeding
vocal chord withhold-the-lithium-for-a-week-and-let-him-go-nuts-in-the-
studio kinda. Holy shit.

|andy radin "spikes to you" |
|fou...@leland.stanford.edu, http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~fourfa |
| xxx T H E R E I S O N L Y O N E F U N K xxx |

NJjim

Apr 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/14/97

THAT is an awesome show. Where the hell is it?