leslie 122

BaILey kINg

May 9, 2022, 7:45:26 AM5/9/22
I come out of an xk3c into a 1122 adapter then into a powered splitter relay to run 2 x 122 leslies. Recently for some reason both of the Leslies stayed running fast and valves powered up even if the power to the organ was unplugged. I have narrowed it down to one of the Leslies that does this and because the relay switches them together when they're both plugged into the splitter they exhibit the same result. Individually they both work correctly and turn off properly when the splitter is removed and they are only plugged into the 1122 kit. Why would introducing the splitter cause only one of them to stay on fast speed even after the organ is powered off?