Hammond XB2

Lynn Dewees

Aug 25, 2022, 11:40:16 PM8/25/22
I just purchased a well used XB2. Everything sounds fine and I"m happy.
I'm working my way through the manual and finding that when I press the touch keys in the order presented in the manual, I don't get the correct settings show up on the display.
For example, the instructions are to press the edit button, then press button 7 twice, then press the grey shift button twice and I should see a display regarding the leslie speed. Instead, I see something about the vibrato.
I'm wondering if the contacts beneath the buttons are worn out or dirty. Does that make sense?
And how could I fix that?