Be Careful When Following the Crazy Yellow Brick Link Trail

knowled...@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2007, 6:43:25 AM6/17/07

Links, what are they? When you go to a web site, links are the little bits of information that when clicked on will take you to another website of similar context. The thing is, with these strange and mysterious human minds of ours that we know so little about, these links if navigated subconsciously can take one to places of information you normally would never travel to. You could start out in the light and end up in a black hole. Let me give y...

Read full article at http://www.knowledgefield.com/articles/be-careful-when-following-the-crazy-yellow-brick-link-trail.shtml